Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Liga
Devoted June 2021 Quebec

Do you have Evening surprise for your guests....

Liga, on October 17, 2019 at 21:56 Posted in Wedding reception 0 7

Do you have Evening surprise for your guests....

I have booked a Brazilian dancer show. I ordered two girl show. Since place is not too big. They will make amazing dance with colorful Brazilian customs ( as they do in Brazilian carnival )and lively music and after will interact with people. That will be for dance floor opening.

My first idea was...to have special dance with my partner...but since dance floor is not too big and we would need to take dance class, and in the end It was not feeling like me.

DancersDo you have Evening surprise for your guests.... 1

7 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on October 19, 2019 at 12:06
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Believe it or not, some brides or couples as yourselves love to surprise guests with something unexpected. Its the element that puts your personality out there.

You two will blow the evening away with your surprise dance and Brazilian outfits.

• Liga
    Devoted June 2021 Quebec
    Liga ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Casey...tat's sweet and special...to share you pictures on slideshow!Smiley heart

• Liga
    Devoted June 2021 Quebec
    Liga ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ashley...that's sounds very fun! Smiley shame

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So cool and different!

We did not have anything special. I think the biggest thing was a slideshow playing throughout the night with pictures of us growing up in it lol. Good entertainment for both sides of the family

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yesssss we hired an ariel show and we got it catered to our fav soca songs!! i cant wait for people to be shocked!

• Liga
    Devoted June 2021 Quebec
    Liga ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hy Dear Rayanne...Exactly...it will give the energy of the night. And all the man will enjoy watching beautiful women dancing! Smiley smile

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love going to the Brazilian restaurant in my area on nights they have the dancers. The costumes are so bright it really gets people in a good mood and ready for fun.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics