Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cliodhna
WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway

Do you find wedding planning fun?

Cliodhna, on November 11, 2019 at 09:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 23

Do you think you will get the blues once the wedding planning is over? Or are you looking forward to the sweet relief of having it all behind you? Would you consider wedding planning a tedious task or one you enjoy?

Do you find wedding planning fun?

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Thanks for all your honesty and taking part in this week's game, do you feel better after fessing-up?!

If you missed any questions, you can see them all linked here: Wedding Planning Confessions

On a roll? Make sure you didn't miss these other recent games: Who made your guest list?, Paint It Black!, and What if…?! Unlimited Budget!.

23 Comments

Latest activity by Melissa, on November 25, 2019 at 11:44
  • Melissa
    Devoted September 2021 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes and no.. right now no because there is still so much to do and my FH is at a point where he thinks we have so much time (typical procrastinator mentality lol) but i want to get everything done so we aren't rushing in a few months

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I did! I actually missed it when it was all over. But, a few months after we were married, I got a new job with an event planning aspect so I still get to do some planning!
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It’s fun when things aren’t stressful. I’ll be glad to have only planned one in my life though.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yessss omg i love it!!!!!!!! i love researching and checking out vendors!!

• Steph
    Expert June 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I actually love it! Makes me want to reconsider career paths but I think it's only fun because it's my own lol
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love wedding planning. I've helped lots of friends with the planning process and would help anyone I could with it. Even though I'm not doing a stag and doe or any of the other wedding things i love planning that for others as well. Baby showers, retirement parties, birthdays I love planning.
  • BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am really loving it and I think I will miss most of it when it's over (some of the stress, not so much....lol). I also really loved planning my sister's two baby showers too, so I would love to do this on a more regular basis.

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No - It was not "fun". It was necessary, that's it lol

• Monique
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Monique ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I loved the beginning when we found our ceremony spot and we decided to do our HP theme but the rest sucks haha.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes - but never again!!! lol

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Some aspects of it are more fun than others, I'm a little stressed but also I love hosting parties so I am having fun planning the biggest party

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not at all. i’ve looked forward to planning my wedding my entire life, and turns out, i hate it. it’s work - stressful work - that you don’t get paid for
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes! I love having an excuse to plan a fun party and have all the details planned out. I should buy stocks in Etsy and Pinterest with all the time I've spent on their sites lately.
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I enjoyed every part of it! I actually told my husband that I would get into wedding planning at some point if I didn’t want to continue with what I’m doing now. Or maybe as a part time thing once we have kids so that I can be home more. I’ve honestly thought a lot about it.

• Marissa
    Frequent user October 2021 Alberta
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was thinking of this the other day. I really enjoy the planning and I think I'll be going through pinterest and wedding planning withdrawals after Smiley atonished

• Miav
    Devoted September 2020 Alberta
    Miav ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'd say a lot of fun at the beginning. Now I'm more of in this mood: If you're not going to help make/pay for it, keep your suggestions to yourself and I'm going to do whatever the heck I want. LOL zilla mode Smiley xd

• S
    Expert September 2020 Quebec
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Im all over the place. From sheer excitement to down right sad and everything in between.

I am looking forward to the big day. But, not sure how i'll feel after its over. I know that I don't want to have regrets about what I should/could have done.

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It's actually pretty fun, with the exception of it being our money we're forking out and dealing with people.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I actually didn't hate most of it, and actually enjoyed myself a bit! If it wasn't for the guest list, it would've been fine. I'm actually dealing with some post-planning blues, mostly because wedding planning dominated my life for so long, but also glad I'm able to regain some free time!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

When it comes to fun, it can be at times for the planning, not the fights/arguments. The process is what challenges the husbands the most since they don't focus on what we have to decide and do for the day and financial wise to make the vision come alive. They appreciate it more towards the end when everything is done and tell us thank you for making this day amazing. That's when you feel it as being the planner and the better half.

• R
    Devoted November 2019 Quebec
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No, I feel the pintrest boards and the brain storming fun, also having such a big project to do satisfying. But I'm glad it's over.

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Some parts of it are really fun. In the beginning I loved it and it was loads of fun. Now with all the fine details part of the excitement for the wedding is that the planning will be over

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No - I hate it actually. I thought I'd love it. But really, I hate it.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics