Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Melissa
Curious October 2021 Ontario

Djs and Florists for Kitchener

Melissa, on July 3, 2020 at 13:00 Posted in Ontario 0 8
Hi, I am wondering if anyone here has used Good Karma or Something Blue for a DJ? Would love to know your experience. I’m also looking for a reasonably priced florist. My wedding is at Hacienda Sarria in Kitchener.

Thanks!Melissa

8 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on July 7, 2020 at 18:44
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They have a website to check out or clients that will verify their work quality? It may help or reviews/feedback about their services and know they are the right vendors to choose.

• Kelly
    Beginner October 2021 Ontario
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes, that's our venue Smiley smile

• Melissa
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for your response and suggestions. I'll check out both vendors. Is your wedding at the Elora Mill?

Have a great weekend!

Melissa

• Kelly
    Beginner October 2021 Ontario
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We haven't gotten married yet, but we chose CM Entertainment for our DJ. I think he's a preferred vendor at Hacienda? He was super nice on the phone and seemed like fun! Priced reasonably too. We went with Twine and Tendril for florals, but I've also heard Flowerz Design is good (our cake vendor recommended her). We're getting married in Elora, but most of our vendors are in the Guelph/K-W area Smiley smile

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You can ask about minimalistic options. Just make sure they don't have a minimum spend. Since your venue is so nice already, you don't need to add much to make it even nicer.

• Melissa
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you Hank! We think it is a beautiful venue too Smiley smile There are a couple of preferred vendors who I will get quotes from, but I think they may actually be on the pricier end so I wanted to explore a few options. I will certainly investigate though!

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you want some extra quotes for a florist, ask your venue for a preferred supplier list. They will likely have a few florists they like working with who has preferred rates.

By the way, your venue looks absolutely beautiful! Love the brick and wood as well as the lush gardens.

• A
    Frequent user August 2020 Ontario
    Anna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Kathy Holford (Flowerz Design) is extremely reasonably priced. I think i received around 7 quotes and hers was by far the best. 2 of my friends used her and I was planning to use her until covid struck. I can't comment on the DJ's though!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics