Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

EbonyAriana
Curious September 2020 British Columbia

dj help

EbonyAriana, on December 9, 2019 at 23:14 Posted in Wedding reception 0 4

Hey guys

My wedding is in Chilliwack BC on 18/09/20 and Im looking for some Dj recommendations. So far I've looked at " DJ Felix Alexander" ( recommended by my venue ) He's looking to be around 1000.00 and Primetime entertainment which is 650.00 for the package we are looking at. Does anyone have any experience with these DJ's or heard anything about them? Any other DJ's that are the worth it??

Any help is much appreciated!! Smiley heart

4 Comments

Latest activity by EbonyAriana, on December 14, 2019 at 12:48
  • EbonyAriana
    Curious September 2020 British Columbia
    EbonyAriana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you!

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there, Ebony Smiley smile

Congrats on finding your venue! Where will it be?

Both of those DJs have profiles on the WeddingWire vendor director. You should check out for previous couple reviews, they may help with some insights -

Primetime Entertainment

DJ Felix Alexander

There are also a ton more DJs on the WeddingWire vendor directory you can check out - Wedding DJ near Chilliwack

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Here's the link to the other discussion. I hope it helps!

https://www.weddingwire.ca/forums/ditching-the-dj--t37032
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey Ebony, welcome to the wedding wire community!

I'm on the other side of the country so I'm not a great help for BC DJs. Sorry! I do know that I couldn't find one as low as $650 when I looked ($1300!!!) So they both sound like good deals.
    Depending on your guest list, the length of the day, and the kind of party you want you might not need a DJ. If you've got a wide range of ages they're great for reading the crowd and getting everyone on the dance floor. That's my biggest worry, that my parents and aunts and uncles won't dance at all!
    There was a recent discussion on here about DJ vs playlist. If I can find it I'll send you the link. It had a lot of helpful advice.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics