You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our related wedding FAQs.

Sandra
Beginner September 2020 Ontario

diy Rustic Shabby Chic Ideas

Sandra, on January 14, 2020 at 14:14 Posted in DIY 0 6
Saved Save

Are there any interesting ideas for DIY flower arrangements for a shabby chic, rustic wedding? Ivory and blush coloured flowers - vases or rectangular wooden boxes to hold the arrangement. Looking for ideas for both real and artificial flower ideas

6 Comments

Latest activity by Tracy, on March 9, 2020 at 15:20
  • Tracy
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

This is what I was going to suggest. It's easy to make, you can make them to hold one or several bottles/jars.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute

Have you checked pintrist? theres also a wedding group on fb called gta marketplace and people sell their rustic decor on there. you could check there for some and offer them a deal

• Sandra
    Sandra ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Great inspiration ideas for the centerpieces -- thanks so much for your input

• Sandra
    Sandra ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Thanks so much, I have checked Pinterest also and found some great ideas -- thanks for your help -- this as actually a fab centerpiece idea as well

• Sophie
    Newbie February 2020 Ontario
    Sophie ·
    • Dispute

What about a collection of bud vases-easy to find at thrift stores and easy to arrange.

diy Rustic Shabby Chic Ideas 1diy Rustic Shabby Chic Ideas 2
  • Amelia
    Featured October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    Hey Sandra, welcome to the group!

Rustic isn't really my thing, but my Pinterest is still flooded with it! I found this photo that to me felt like a blend of rustic (mason jars and stained wood) and modern (square frames, and floating look)diy Rustic Shabby Chic Ideas 3Shabby chic gives to a great option to visit thrift stores and find some mismatched vases or candle holders!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles