Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
VIP May 2019 Ontario

diy Pew Bows!

Stephanie, on December 14, 2018 at 15:41 Posted in DIY 0 8

Hey all!

I'm starting to look around to get some ideas on making Pew Bows for the church!

I'm pretty sure I will just make these myself... get some ribbon and tulle on sale and have it a go! I'm also really good at making material roses so I hope to add some too!

Just wanted to see if anyone has done their own DIY bows before? Or have some inspiration photos they would like to share I would love to see them!

I watched this one youtube video and it looks pretty easy/awesome! Wont do the real flowers but seems easy enough to try out!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Alycia, on February 2, 2019 at 07:34
  • Alycia
    Expert March 2020 Ontario
    Alycia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh good! Then you'll be fine you don't need any help in this department I think lol. If you could make cosplay costumes you gotta be good at being creative! I can't wait to see what you come up with!
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes thank you! I stay well away from Michaels without a fist full of coupons first hahaa! For the material though I own on hitting up a fabric land or going to one of the many fabric stores in the fashion district in toronto! I use to be a hardcore cosplayer so I am well versed in finding inexpensive material haha!
  • Alycia
    Expert March 2020 Ontario
    Alycia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn’t do pew bows yet, but I made chair bows for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary party. It was pretty easy, but I’d suggest having some time to decided and do your research and make sure you can get the supplies for the style you like at a good price. I was at micheals the other day I love them for supplies like that, and theirs often coupons make sure to check online before you go.

• B
    Beginner August 2020 Alberta
    Breanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Where did you purchase your flowers from they look amazing. I'm planning on making something similar but with thick ribbon and tulle
  • Kaitlynmwickens
    Beginner September 2019 Ontario
    Kaitlynmwickens ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is what I have made ! Smiley smile

diy Pew Bows! 1
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I have been looking at those too!!! Much simpler and for sure easier to make!!! Will have to see what the FH prefers!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not sure about what the price difference is (haven't looked into flowers at all yet), but if it's cheaper then I say that it's worth a shot! If you do end up trying it (win or fail) - make sure to let us know!!

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics