Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kaye
Frequent user September 2018 Ontario

diy hair and makeup

Kaye, on June 14, 2018 at 02:52 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 6
I dont normally wear makeup and I have super straight hair that I dont style. I dont have enough money to pay someone to do either of these things. Does anyone have recommendations of some tutorial videos of some easy styles and maybe a "how to buy makeup" tutorial? I want my hair up because its going to be super hot.

6 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on June 14, 2018 at 11:17
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Missy sue hair is AWESOME hair tutorials for long hair.
    if there is a hairdressing school in your area. you could look into a student doing your hair. its usually cheap because they are learning (but have a teacher watching over them). I used to get my hair colored by students all the time.

Sephora is fantastic for quick tutorials/helping you buy makeup.

• Catherine
    Frequent user June 2018 Ontario
    Catherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Depending on what time your wedding is, you could go to Sephora for a free/cheap mini makeover. Even if you don’t want to go day of, they can teach you to do a Smokey eye or whatever else you’d like. After I got LASIK I went for a free eye makeup tutorial and was given a walk through of each step/makeup item I should consider getting. Super useful!
  • Andie
    Expert May 2019 Ontario
    Andie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I second Casey Holmes! Completely forgot about her I’m my first comment!
  • Kaye
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Kaye ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Im literally clueless.
  • Karen
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I suggest for make up tutorial or make up suggestions are this channels: Nikkia Joy Casey Holmes, Danna Ann, Jessica Braun & Carli Baybel. For hair tutorial my go to is makeup wearables hairstyle.
  • Andie
    Expert May 2019 Ontario
    Andie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love Emily Noel, Jessica Braun and JenLuvsReviews for product reviews. For makeup application I recommend Wayne Goss! These guys are the most honest, no-bs reviewers and most of them have done bridal makeup videos! I do my own glam makeup quite often and am doing my wedding makeup and these are the only people I trust enough to add to my wedding makeup playlist!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics