Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Devoted September 2019 Ontario

Disney Cruise

Bianca, on June 21, 2018 at 12:13 Posted in Honeymoon 0 9
Has anyone gone on a Disney Cruise for their Honeymoon? With Adventures by Disney included? Ideally, I’d love to be able to Splurge on my Honeymoon, rather then my wedding. I know it’s expensive, But I hear it’s so worth it!

9 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on June 25, 2018 at 23:45
  • B
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you, it’s Greatly Appreciated. I will look at the website.
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

One of my friends works as a travel agent for Disney and worked at Disney for a period of time. If anyone I know could help you, she definitely could. The best part too is it's free for her to plan anything for you because Disney pays her to plan your trips. They have an office in Hamilton but their website is www.magicaldreamjourneys.com

Hope that helps!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have heard nothing but great things about Disney cruises! The only thing people have mentioned to me in the past is that there are tons of children everywhere which may get a little overwhelming.

• Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My cousin did it and loved it! They did the disney cruise and then took off to Maui for a week to recover from all the kids on the cruise fan girling over disney hahaha
  • B
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    There’s a bunch of Adult Only Acttivites on the ship and with Adventures by Disney.
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love cruising. I worked on Royal Caribbean for 2 years. and have cruised NCL 3 times.
    I love Disney. but I would NOT want to do a Disney cruise for my honeymoon. too many kids for me.
    that's just personal opinion. cruise wise though. I hear they are fantastic. my friend is a guest entertainer quite regularily for them. and loves their line.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am always Pro-Cruise (we are doing a Royal Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon! 11-nights in Southern Caribbean). I've never done a Disney Cruise, but I hear they are amazing. Honestly, I don't think you could go wrong with it!!! I love Disney, so I'd be super jealous! Haha.

• B
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you, It’s greatly Appreciated!
  • Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think one of my friends is doing that; I'll inquire and report back if she is.

It sounds like a blast, though!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics