Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Did you know from the first date?

Emilie, on March 29, 2017 at 20:05 Posted in Before the wedding 0 12

Hey amazing brides!

Let's get to know each other a little better Smiley smile

Sometimes, you just have a feeling that this person is the one for you. I can't say I had that feeling on my first date... Smiley xd

Did you know from the first date that you two would get married one day?

Did you know from the first date?

This is a picture of a proposal in Norway by the way! Isn't the landscape gorgeous!? Smiley love

Image: Pinterest

12 Comments

Latest activity by Victoria, on December 16, 2017 at 23:30
  • Victoria
    Expert November 2019 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

LOL.

I love Qs like these.

We were best friends for two years while living in Michigan (I had a boyfriend). Boyfriend and I broke up AFTER I moved back to Canada.

FH had a drunken make out session, followed by his profession that hes loved me for 2 years lol... SO naturally I freaked out for 2 days not knowing what to do. Then took a leap of faith and told him we should give it a shot. We talked on the phone for five hours every night that week until we could meet up in Chicago! We literally said I love you BEFORE our first date. Since I already loved him and knew everything about him, id say i knew from before the first date.

Although, he did wow me with the first date. He took me to the Signature Room on the 95th floor of the John Hancock tower with a beautiful view of the city Smiley heart

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I kind of did actually from what I remember! From the beginning of our relationship I had some doubts but kind of knew he'd be the one all at the same time.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't know on the first date but it didn't take me long to realize that I loved him and that even when I was really, really mad at him, I still wanted him around. I also thought of marrying him pretty early on but didn't want to say anything because I was scared.

• Jenn
    Newbie April 2017 British Columbia
    Jenn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I knew from the first time we hung out. The impression I had of him was not so good based on info from bad sources. But i went out with him anyway, and from the first hang out i knew he was something totally different and awesome!

• Vicky
    Frequent user June 2018 Quebec
    Vicky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I didnt know. We met at school and he was bugging me so much. When we started seeing each other I wasnt in for a serious relationship(since I was supposed to go back to my city) 3 months later we were living together and now 2 years later we have our Baby E and planning our wedding Smiley tongue
  • Melinda
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Melinda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No, I didn't. I knew that we clicked and got along really well, but I can't say that I was thinking about marriage for at least a couple of years. I never knew if I would actually get married anyways. I was ok with being single and I was starting to accept that I might be a cat lady, but I'm glad I gave online dating a try!

And P.S. I'm still always a cat lady, luckily I found a cat man too Smiley smile

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We started talking online before we met on person and even before we met I just knew. I'm a nerd and keep have been writing in journals since I was 5 and so in my journal after our first date I wrote in my journal "I really hope I marry him". Haha I'm crazy but it all worked out Smiley xd
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Same!!! I found that feeling so scary at first since we weren't even 18 and I had just ended a long-term relationship Smiley tongue oh teenagehood lol
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I definitely had that feeling, especially since I knew I had always wanted to get married since I was a little girl.
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I knew from the moment I met him that if we got together it would be forever... That is why I was hesitant to date him.
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That photo is incredible!!And hehe yes I had a feeling but since we were so young I was like "naaaahhh can't be!" Lol
  • Kenny & Fikayo
    Frequent user April 2017 Alberta
    Kenny & Fikayo ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't know from the first date, but i definitely knew he was gonna be a good life long friend.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics