Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Christina
Beginner September 2021 Alberta

Decor Rental Companies in Calgary / Red Deer area

Christina, on December 1, 2020 at 09:41 Posted in Alberta 0 4

Hey all,

Any recommendations for décor/event rental companies? Our wedding is on an old ranch so no matter what I'll need to pick it up or have it delivered. How far in advance do you think I need to book décor (our wedding is in Sept 2021).

I don't need tables, chairs, or tablecloths but I do need barware (which I'm also not sure how much to get - so any tips on that would be super appreciated).

Thanks Smiley smile

4 Comments

Latest activity by Christina, on December 4, 2020 at 10:09
  • Christina
    Christina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you - I was looking at specialeventrentals but hadn’t realized they were also in red deer. Thanks for the guidance!
  • Christina
    Christina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awesome thanks!!
  • Y
    Newbie July 2021 Alberta
    Yoyo ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm using Chair Flair for mine and they have quite a good variety of options. Ask for Shannon, she's awesome!

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you tried the weddingwire vendor list for decorators? It's a good way to see a bunch all in one go as opposed to googling individual vendors.

For bar supplies, I suggest looking up your local party rental company that specializes in party supplies like plates, cutlery and glassware. Specialeventrentals.com have locations in Red Deer, Calgary, Edmonton, and Banff. As for how much, that will depend on how your event is structured and what type of drinks you're serving. If you only have wine, then you can probably go with two glasses per person (a wine glass and a water goblet for water/pop). But if you're serving a variety of drinks, you should plan to have a glass per drink. Get more if you won't have staff cleaning them throughout the event.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics