Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rayanne
Master June 2022 Ontario

Decisions, decisions...

Rayanne, on December 1, 2019 at 11:29 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 10
I was so sold on the idea of a cape for a winter wedding I totally love this look
Decisions, decisions... 1Then I continued to look at different winter fashions and found thisDecisions, decisions... 2I am very conflicted and very happy I have lots of time to decide. I'm definitely going to wait till after I find my dress. All I can say is wow I love both looks.

10 Comments

Latest activity by Katelyn, on December 5, 2019 at 12:42
  • K
    Curious February 2022 Alberta
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love both as well! I am personally going to do the cape though for mine.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Personally I lilke the first one the best - but they both look great.

Best way to solve this is to look at the prices and accessiblity of them Smiley tongue That's how I made most of my desicions!

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I like the first one the best. it looks more princessy/elegant!!

• A
    Devoted July 2023 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I know exactly what you mean! I have been planning for so long that all the major things that needed to be booked far in advanced have been done for a while. Now I am just in this waiting period until it Is time to continue with the planning. It is great in some ways as I don’t feel too stressed, but as I mentioned previously all this downtime has made me doubt some of my decisions! *Sigh* lol

• Miav
    Devoted September 2020 Alberta
    Miav ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Both are beautiful!! I guess it depends on which one will look best with the dress Smiley heart

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm so excited for Christmas to be over so I can make appointments at dress shops and start getting the other stuff up and going!
  • A
    Devoted July 2023 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Both are really nice! I wouldn’t be able to decide either, definitely wait until you find your dress. Although depending on your budget you could do both if you still are undecided...the cape for the ceremony and if any pictures before hand, and a few afterwards. Then you could always do a quick change into the second option for a few pictures and wear it as you are entering the reception. I am horrible at making decisions for myself, I always end up second guessing my choice a few days or weeks later, so that is just me throwing my own ideas out there. LOL! Now I can’t wait to see what style dress you pick to see if it’s option A or option B!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They both look super fashionable!

I would wait until you get your dress before looking at accessories. I personally love the cape looks - but the jacket is definitely unique!

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I prefer the cape! When else can you get away with wearing a fur lined cape. Also it's more fairytale snow princess.
  • Judice
    Frequent user November 2019 Ontario
    Judice ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I feel like both are super lovely and elegant you really can't go wrong. If you wanted something super elegant and classy I would go with the second option. For more of a fantasy vibe I would go with the first option.

Like you mentioned at the end of the day it'll all come down to the dress and purchase and what goes best with it,

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics