Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Feya
Curious June 2019 Ontario

Cute ideas for engagement photos?

Feya, on June 23, 2018 at 20:24 Posted in Before the wedding 0 11
My fiancé and I got officially engaged back in February, and still haven't gotten our engagement photos done. Any cute ideas or inspiration for what we should do? I'd love to hear what everyone did for theirs!

11 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on June 25, 2018 at 12:00
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We took ours in March at an old log cabin village. We wore appropriate clothes (it was winter and cold) and just let our photographer guide us.

• B
    Devoted September 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Following for Ideas! Just booked ours for the fall!
  • Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We hiked into the mountains in Chilliwack and got our photos in an alpine bowl. It was really special because we do a lot of camping and hiking together and the first time we ever hung out just the 2 of us (We werent dating yet) was on a hike. Beautiful scenery means no props needed!

Cute ideas for engagement photos? 1
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We got engaged in December and are getting ours done in July!! We plan in going to the distillery district in Toronto and then wandering to the Graffiti alley! Cute poses and things I'm all about! I dont have all my photos on me but if you check out things like "cute engagement photos" on pinterest there are soooooo many cute ideas that are more than stand there and smile!
  • Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are climbing a mountain to about 700meter elevation with a panoramic view of forest and ocean on the sunshine coast trail in my town. We are going to bring smoke bombs, as my photographer has done some incredible work with them and I'm in love with the look!

We will be doing some in the trails, some on the cliff ledge, and some on a grassy area with a bench as well

Cute ideas for engagement photos? 2
  • Feya
    Feya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Such great ideas thank you all so much. ^^
  • Emily
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancé and I did our photos at the dog park where we met. We Incorporated the dogs in some of the photos and got others in the forested area outside the park. Our photographer helped prompt a lot of the photos we took. Some people use props. Pinterest is also great for inspo.
  • Jocelyn
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Do it somewhere that holds meaning to you. my fh and i did ours in a garden, and with so much nature, props etc were not necessary.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No theme behind it. We just wanted something nature and outdoors inthe sense.
  • Feya
    Feya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ooh I like the idea of taking it at a spot that's special to us!
    Did you do a theme or anything? I've been trying to think of what I should do for that.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We went to a park and took pictures in different spots of scenery. We were semi formal dressed. Your surroundings can create that special moment for you two where you like being around.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics