Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Christiana
Super November 2020 British Columbia

Custom Beer/wine Glasses

Christiana, on October 19, 2020 at 02:34 Posted in DIY 1 6

Hello everyone!

I'm thinking it might be nice to order some custom glasses for our guests (and us) as keepsakes. I wasn't planning on doing favours, but since our wedding is so small now I figured it might be nice for everyone to have something. We'll likely keep it simple with our names or initials and the date. I would like some sort of simple logo or design as well, but nothing over the top or too wedding-y. Neither my partner nor I are changing our last names so unfortunately none of the Mr and Mrs or the single family initial thing will work. We would only order 10-15 glasses total.

I've looked at a few websites, but haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. Does anyone have recommendations?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Christiana, on November 7, 2020 at 14:08
  • Christiana
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Update: Received the glasses in the mail today. They look great, nothing broken, and they event sent 2 extra (I think it may be because 1 or 2 didn't print perfectly, but they're still totally usable). Overall they were very easy to work with and we're very excited to use the glasses at our wedding Smiley smile

• Christiana
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For anyone who stumbles upon this thread in the future:

I ended up ordering from Print Canada Store. They're based out of Hamilton but offer relatively reasonable shipping across Canada. They also had very reasonable rates for the glasses/printing itself. They have a lot of pre-made designs you can choose from, but unlike websites like Weddingstar, they also allow you to submit your own image or alter the pre-made ones. Overall, they were super easy to work with but I'll hold off on my final review until I receive the glasses.

Will update once they arrive!

• Christiana
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh good idea! I was tempted to make them myself because my sister has a cricut and etching seems fairly easy, but I don't think I want to take on yet another DIY project!

• Christiana
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks for the suggestions! I was looking at Weddingstar but their templates are so limited! I'll look into local print shops Smiley smile

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would post an add on your local Facebook marketplace and see if there is anyone local who can make them for you. I had custom wine glasses made for my bachelorette and they were wonderfully made and I got to support a local entrepreneur!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Promotique (a subsidiary of Vistaprint) allows you to do custom mugs

https://www.promotique.ca/catalog/drinkware/mugs

Don't use Weddingstar or any of those geared towards weddings as they are limited in their selection. Look up printing companies that does swap for corporate groups and you can pretty much print whatever you want on any kind of item.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics