Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jenna
Curious September 2020 New Brunswick

Couples getting married on September 12, 2020 in New Brunswick

Jenna, on June 13, 2020 at 20:07 Posted in New Brunswick 0 1
After many considerations and with the uncertainty of what 2021 will bring. My fiance and I have made the decision to go forward with our wedding on September 12th of 2020, in hopes there is not a second wave before then.
That being said due to the current restrictions in place we will be downsizing our guest list to meet those requirements. At the present time that number is 50, however we are optimistic the number will increase. It has been a very stressful time and a difficult decision to make. Each and everyone of our guest hold a very special place in our hearts, that’s why they were invited in the first place. I am sure they will be understanding.

Many of our friends made the call to postpone their 2020 wedding, a decision we teetered on. My heart is so heavy as I eliminate family and friends from our guest list, I have been planning our wedding for 1.5 years and truly don't want to wait any longer. My heart is with all the other Groom & Brides of 2020, stay strong. XO

1 Comment

Latest activity by Amelia, on July 20, 2020 at 17:23
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ours is in October! We're postponing our reception, not so much because of numbers but so that my fiance's family doesn't miss everything.

I hope for all our sakes that the cases stay low and we can have our weddings! We've been so fortunate I'm NB and I hope that continues.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics