Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Shannon
Curious October 2021 Ontario

Couples getting married on October 23, 2021 in Ontario

Shannon, on March 31, 2020 at 00:34 Posted in Ontario 3 14

Hello, fellow October 23rd, 2021 Brides! I must say you have good taste Smiley winking

14 Comments

Latest activity by Ricardo, on December 18, 2020 at 14:11
  • Ricardo
    Beginner October 2021 Ontario
    Ricardo ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Best time for a weddingSmiley smile

• Brittany
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

For sure! Yeah honestly it is a nightmare. And it becomes difficult now as 2020 weddings are trying to make their way into existing 2021 dates! I hope your wedding plans are going well!

• Shannon
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’m really glad! I see so many couples feeling the stress of rescheduling >.< I’m glad mine was for next year before hand.
  • Brittany
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Our thoughts exactly! And 2021 is already super booked up, so the longer we waited the less and less likely it would be to have a choice of date for 2021 - could possibly be pushed even into 2022! It was a tough call, but I feel such a sense of relief now and I can just sit back know that I will end up still having the wedding of our dreams! I feel really drawn to October 23rd as a date as well, so I was super happy when it worked out with our vendors Smiley smile
  • Shannon
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Seems like the safe choice! Better late than cancelled last minute.
  • Brittany
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi October 23, 2021 brides!!! I’m new to your date... I was an October 17, 2020 bride up until today LOL. We made the decision to postpone now due to just way too much uncertainty. Glad to join you!
  • Olivia
    Frequent user October 2021 Ontario
    Olivia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! Oh yes, I have!! I've been looking at dresses since before we were engaged lol, I just can't wait to try everything on Smiley smile

• Shannon
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The colours sound great! You should take a peak online for dresses so you have an idea of what to try on.
  • Olivia
    Frequent user October 2021 Ontario
    Olivia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi October brides!!
    Our colours are dusty rose, navy and lots of greenery for decor! We have our venue, videographer and photographer chosen! I've looked at many, many bridesmaid and wedding dresses. Can't wait to actually go to stores once all of this is over.

• Shannon
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Haven’t looked much at bridesmaids dresses but that is something we will get to hopefully later in the year.
  • Abby
    Newbie October 2021 Ontario
    Abby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s awesome Shannon, we also have our venue, DJ and flower and just now looking in too Officiants! Right same here but with everyone switching wedding dates we are doing the right thing !
    Are colours are navy and burgundy for sure and don’t know if we want gold or silver (my vote is gold)
    What about bridesmaids dresses? Have you looked at any? I recommend Lulus they have amazing dresses and very well priced !
  • Shannon
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    My fiancé and I booked our venue/catering and our officiant. We thought we booked too early, now with COVID and being unable to book much anymore we think we did the right thing so we didn’t miss out on our top picks.

Also our colours are burgundy, navy and gold.
  • Abby
    Abby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey October brides! Have you guys picked out colours or booked anything yet?

• Claudia
    Claudia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    October is my favourite month (I love Halloween) so it was a no-brainer! So excited for those fall colours😊

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics