Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tania
Beginner November 2022 Ontario

Couples getting married on November 20, 2021 in Ontario

Tania, on February 13, 2020 at 21:39 Posted in Ontario 0 12
Hello Ladies! I noticed we are all getting married on the same day. I know we are still a whiles away but thought we could maybe share some ideas or bounce around any questions we have!

12 Comments

Latest activity by Brooke, on April 25, 2020 at 20:17
  • Brooke
    Brooke ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re getting married at my church in downtown Toronto with the reception at the Arts and Letters Club. It’s a smaller venue, but it suits us and our aesthetic. I was laughing as we watched What We Do in the Shadows the other night because I realized the vampire’s mansion is our wedding aesthetic—vampires in an arts and crafts mansion. Our colours are black, gold, and eggplant. Throwing in some burgundy and a slightly pinker, lighter (plum?) purple, deep and sage greens, and probably cream to balance where necessary, and I’ll be in a black gown (which is actually a northern Portuguese tradition, a black dress, white veil, and lots of gold jewellery). We’ve been discussing marriage for a couple years, so we already knew where we wanted the wedding and the general look we wanted.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats everyone!!!

• Tania
    Tania ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh good I’m glad!! We loved it !
  • C
    Newbie November 2021 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I went to a wedding there a bit over a year ago! It’s beautiful!! That’s a really nice choice Smiley smile
  • Tania
    Tania ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It will be in Vaughan! Paradise banquet hall
  • C
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Maroon and gold would be beautiful together! Where is the reception venue?
    Ooh that’ll be nice to be able to do it earlier and have more time for pictures!
  • Tania
    Tania ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg that’s crazy that she took them! The venue does but we wanted a different space and to get married around noon. I’ll definitely check our Pinterest for colour ideas! Thinking of maroon and gold at the moment.
  • C
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    And you can’t use the one venue for both?
    Funny enough I had colours picked for a long time and then my bros fiancée took my main one of them (creeped my Pinterest!) so I had to make some crazy changes. Ended up with a combo of navy and ultramarine blues, and then a dark forest/emerald green ... and then accents are sage green, cream, and the metal would be gold (burnished).

Honestly for colours the best thing to do to see some ideas is being on Pinterest. Even if you look up winter wedding or fall wedding colours see what really jumps out to you.
  • Tania
    Tania ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The reception but not ceremony venue it’s still a work in progress! The royal ambassador is beautiful! What are your wedding colours ..I’m def struggling with that! Haha
  • C
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We booked Royal Ambassador and yes fingers crossed for nicer weather because we have the primary plan of gazebo ceremony! What about you have you booked the venue yet?
  • Tania
    Tania ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awesome!! Where in caledon? Hoping for somewhat good weather haha!
  • C
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi! That’s a really nice idea! I’m Courtney, getting married in Caledon to my fiancé Carlos on (obviously) the coolest date Nov 20 2021 😉

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics