Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Curious November 2018 Ontario

Couples getting married on November 17, 2018

Sarah, on September 19, 2017 at 22:08 Posted in Ontario 0 3

Hey there future brides! Looking for any other wedding date twins. How is planning going? I feel like I am really ahead of the game, but am hoping to reduce anxiety as we get closer to our day Smiley smile

3 Comments

Latest activity by Casey, on October 22, 2017 at 19:07
  • Casey
    Frequent user November 2018 Alberta
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Sarah I am also getting married Nov. 17th 2018 in Alberta. Venue is booked, working with Catering on revisions so that should be booked shortly and then I'm still searching high and low for photography, Officiants and Dj's. We picked the 17th because our anniversary is on the 18th and we didn't want to get too far away from our original day. Happy wedding planning, cheers!
  • Sarah
    Curious November 2018 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Got most of our vendors done! Wanted to do it quickly as most had very limited dates still available for 2018. When we booked our venue it was the last available day that yr. Hoping to start dressing in the next few months!
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Sarah, welcome! It's never too early to be planning, especially for your in-demand vendors like venue, caterer, and photographer. What have you booked already? Have you picked your style or colors yet?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics