Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jamie
Beginner June 2022 Ontario

Couples getting married on June 19, 2021 in Ontario

Jamie, on February 11, 2020 at 10:26 Posted in Ontario 0 15
Hi everyone!! Excited to get started with the planning. This is a second marriage for both of us but it's been a long time since I planned my last wedding. Looking for lots of info, ideas and a place to talk weddings!

15 Comments

Latest activity by Lauren, on June 8, 2020 at 12:49
  • Lauren
    Beginner June 2023 Ontario
    Lauren ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I keep finding that all the vendors I'm interested in are holding our date for covid brides that needed to re-book. All the catering companies in the area that services my venue wont take my booking

• Carly
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Carly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hello Danielle,

It feels surreal. We thought we'd have much more time to book all the vendors. I'm currently off work so it's been a nice distraction planning and researching it all. Another bonus is putting down the deposits now so we're paying parts off sooner than planned. Can you tell I'm trying to stay positive? lol

We are currently nailing down our florist/rental decor - A Petal or Two (in Guelph. 20% off rentals and 5% WW discount), quite good prices and items offered. Sarah has been very lovely to deal with.

Best wishes to you as well, should be an interesting ride!

Carly

• Danielle
    Beginner March 2043 Ontario
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hello Carly,
    We have had to book things way ahead of schedule because of the 2020 wedding postponement some vendors are booked already for most dates. My hair and makeup company had someone inquiring about my date a few weeks ago so we decided to book and I know many bakeries for wedding cakes are fully booked for certain weekends of spring/summer 2021! My best advice would be to book sooner rather than later for everything! Best wishes on your wedding planning!
    Another June 19 2021 bride to be,Danielle
  • Carly
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Carly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

June 19th 2021 is going to be a lovely day for all of us!

Anyone else encountering a surprising amount of "sorry already booked"? We have our venue, but we're trying to coordinate many other aspects and I've heard quite a few no sorrys so far!

We've actually had to do things in a reverse order than every webpage, book etc says. We booked our suite and hotel blocks already because they only had 10 rooms left for that weekend!

I hope your all well and staying safe during this wild time!

Pleasure to meet you all,

Carly!

• Kathy
    Curious June 2022 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jamie! Welcome Smiley smile

This is my fiancé's second marriage and my first. I'm super excited to start the real planning!!!

• Vanessa
    Devoted December 2021 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello!

I know your post was for June 19, 2021 couples and my wedding isn't in June or 2021 but I absolutely love saying congrats to everyone on here that just got engaged Smiley smile so CONGRATS to you!!

Happy planning! Smiley laugh

• Michelle
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Same date for us as well! And yes, we are totally happy its not this year! I feel so bad for all the couples who have had to reschedule, and equally happy that we secured some of the most important things as far as we did in advance, a lot of those couples will be rescheduling for our time frame. Its my second and its my Fiancè third! they say third time lucky lol! It has been a long time since my first wedding as well, so Im totally looking for advice and suggestions too

• Kathy
    Curious June 2022 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Jamie, we are getting married in June 2021 as well! Thank god its not this year!!

Second time around for my fiance, 1st for me. Loving planning!

• Rikki
    Beginner September 2021 Ontario
    Rikki ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello Jamie and other future brides! I also share this wedding date next year and cannot wait! Feel free to reach out with any questions for your big day! I plan weddings at a venue so I have lots of experience if needed. Happy Planning!

• Danielle
    Newbie August 2021 Ontario
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm getting married June 19th 2021... so excited we can't wait
  • Amanda
    Newbie August 2021 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Second time is a charm! (thats what im hoping anyways! Smiley tongue) nice to meet you!! Also my second wedding. Glad I found this place!!

• Jamie
    Jamie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for your kind welcome! I think I'm gonna like it here!!
  • Jamie
    Jamie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for the welcome!! Looking forward to it!
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Welcome to wedding wire. I'm getting married in 2021 as well (February) and it is my second marriage, first for FH. This is a great site to ask questions, bounce ideas around and vent if you need too. It fun talking to other people who are preparing at the same time as you. I sometimes worry I'm boring friends and family with wedding talk...
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Welcome Jamie!
    Feel free to look around the forum here and post away about any questions or comments! Everybody is super welcoming and helpful

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics