Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner February 2021 British Columbia

Couples getting married on February 20, 2021 in British Columbia

Elizabeth, on April 24, 2020 at 21:23 Posted in British Columbia 0 6
Hello everyone!! Sooooo this has become our new reception date! Our original date was July 18/20 but we decided to postpone. How many of you.. have had to reschedule! I was very saddened to have to postpone... BUT this gives me a little more time to make everything extra perfect!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Sarah, on May 17, 2020 at 18:37
  • Sarah
    Expert August 2021 British Columbia
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    She’s in Langley but try Pam hems in a hurry she is the seamstress at everything but the groom and does it out of her house as well.
  • E
    Elizabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's awesome! Our Venue is closed too....The Civic Center Hotel...right at Surrey Skytrain. I have an appointment with a Seamstress on Tue. Hopefully she can do my alternations...since we are keeping our actual ceremony date (July 18) We are having a very small gathering (family etc) I know it's getting to be close for alternations on my dress. If I don't find someone...guess I will have to find something suitable to wear when things open up and I don't need any alterations or some simple ones

• Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Fraserview village community hall in maple ridge it’s currently closed but I have been in touch with them frequently.
  • E
    Elizabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It def has a "ring" to it....LOL. I feel like a little bit of stress is gone, as I am having a hard time finding a seamstress to do my dress alterations still. Sarah...where is your venue ?

• Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That date has a nice ring to it.Did you find a ton of stress lifted from your shoulders when you postpones?We are on the fence but have booked everything with our back up date with our current vendor team free of charge so I know I should be happy and just do it but it’s hard to give up when things change daily.
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm glad you can look at the silver lining, Elizabeth! Are you going to stick with your original vendors, colors, style etc? Will you do anything to celebrate on your original date in July, like a special date night? Stay positive and optimistic, and enjoy your extra planning time!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics