Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Newbie August 2020 Alberta

Couples getting married on 8/august/2020 in Alberta

Mckenzie, on August 10, 2019 at 10:42 Posted in Alberta 1 8
350 couples getting married on the same day as me!!! Wow! How many from the Edmonton area!?

8 Comments

Latest activity by ANDREA, on July 3, 2020 at 18:58
  • ANDREA
    ANDREA ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Things are moving so fast and changing all the time!

We love our 8.8.20.20 We decided to keep the same date, we hate that our families won't be here but we can't stop the time. Wishing all the best to the brides to be!

Seba Beach AB!

• Shauna
    Beginner August 2022 Alberta
    Shauna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Devon,
    I've decided to contact all my vendors, with the newly released restrictions on gatherings for the entire summer, I decided to move everything 1 year later. If I went ahead no one could attend and I wouldn't be able to have my bridal shower and the jack and jill as planned so everything must move. Depressing but its now part of our story. I get my 8/8 wedding and all our keepsakes wont have the entirely wrong date on them. See I'm an overplanner so I have all the bridesmaids dresses and gifts, groomsmen gifts and gift and favors for the showers and jack and Jill in my basement waiting , essentially everything done already.... I'm still in the air on doing a small wedding and a party/reception afterwards (so our year is the same at least)...no idea yet whats the best yet! So confused now!!!
  • D
    Devon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It is depressing! However, just remembering what is truly important in life is a blessing in itself. I always thought I wanted a big wedding but with the pandemic shutting down almost everything in Alberta, I think it’s unlikely to happen now. However, we are still going ahead with our wedding. No matter how many people can attend ♥️
  • Shauna
    Beginner August 2022 Alberta
    Shauna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi! I am in Edmonton. How are you coping with this whole Covid-19 thing and your planning... I've sort of stalled to be honest...Almost a tad depressed...lol

• S
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    From lloydminster! 2 hrs from Edmonton
  • M
    Mckenzie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Good morning! Wedding planning is going awesome! This app is so helpful! Guest list done, venue booked, even have a photographer booked & paid for...things are going well!
  • Adriana
    Frequent user August 2020 Alberta
    Adriana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is awesome! My fiancé and my wedding is in the Lethbridge area! But congratulations nonetheless!
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey McKenzie!! How is your wedding planning coming along? Have you made any exciting wedding decisions recently?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics