Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Newbie February 2021 Alberta

Couples getting married on 7/august/2021 in Alberta

Megan, on June 7, 2018 at 12:46 Posted in Alberta 0 4
Hi all, my name is megan and im planning my wedding for aug. 7, 2021. so much to do, and the only thing i have found is the venue. I want an out door wedding. im glad i have 3 yrs for planning. wedding colours, wedding party, decorations and everything in between is alot to think about and plan. what are some of your ideas of easy planning and deciding on what to use are?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Kristina, on September 15, 2019 at 21:23
  • Kristina
    Newbie August 2021 Alberta
    Kristina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    What venue did you end up picking ?
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I know a lot of people use Pinterest. I personally love magazines! I have them everywhere in the house. Haha. Once I decided my colours, I started to google “Tiffany blue wedding ideas” and screen shot the thinks I love. And I would say that’s how I found all my inspiration. And also talking to a wedding planner (that’s a friend) she pointed out some great ideas. ALSO WeddingWire is amazing. These ladies have some of the best ideas! They will through amazing ideas at you, if you need help. And you could always browse through past conversations! I definitely think you should start looking into stuff, it’s the funnest part haha
  • M
    Newbie February 2021 Alberta
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks for your reply. Yes I think im gonna wait to finalize things but in the mean time just browse ideas and such.
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations on your engagement! Honestly, it’s amazing you already have the venue this early! That’s great! You have a ton of time before your wedding, and because trends change, friends change etc I would hold off for a while, you likely will change your mind a lot haha. I’m getting married Sept 2019 and I’ve already changed my mind about everything a bunch of times. But you will have a chance to enjoy being engaged and also do a ton of planning within your time frame.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics