Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jean
Beginner September 2019 Ontario

Couples getting married on 6/september/2019 in Ontario

Jean, on July 2, 2018 at 19:05 Posted in Ontario 0 7

Well... It's an exciting and important day for those saying I DO on Sept 6, 2019 so, I wanted to reach out and say hello to all of you since we share a common goal :-).

I am curious to see where everyone is from and share experiences and challenges which are likely to come our way.

Warm Friendly Greetings from Toronto...

Jean Guy and Nimmi

7 Comments

Latest activity by Jean, on April 10, 2019 at 16:16
  • Jean
    Jean ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I know your battle Ericah. As time is getting closer each day, I'm also finding myself to be more worried than my fiancee :-). But then again, I am more of the organizer and planner for the event. You would expect the bride to be on top of it more than me :-). Thank goodness for a great maid of honor who's keeping my girl on track lol

• Jean
    Jean ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thats an interesting concept however I've seen this done from where I'm originally from (Maritimes area) and depending on the barn setup, it could turn out quite nice. Best of luck on your special day. So far, most of the aspects of the venue is a package setup for our upcoming date. Only approx. 150 days to go :-). Will be here in no time...

• M
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are also getting married Sept 6, 2019 we will be getting married in a big barn near Lincoln, ON! Smiley laugh

• Ericah
    Newbie September 2019 Ontario
    Ericah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello! I am also getting married september 6th 2019! I am from Hamilton, Ontario!

I honestly think my biggest challenge right now in the moment is picking flower girl dresses. I would like my three daughters have have a dress much similar to my wedding dress.

Another challenge that isn't a big issue but definetly is exhausting is creating a final guest list so that you can invite those to your bridal shower that would go to the wedding !

I am starting to get anxiety a little bit, yet very excited at the same time as my bridal shower is quickly approaching! May 4th here I come!! Smiley laugh

• Beth
    Beth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jean,

Sorry for the late response. Yes, I confirmed my venue back in January (he proposed in December). We are having both our ceremony and reception at Cutten Fields Golf Club in Guelph, and there are a lot of places to have pictures done in Guelph including the golf club itself.

I am just like you where I like to be ahead of schedule - that is probably why we decided to plan our weddings for 2019 instead of 2018 Smiley winking

The next big item on my list is choosing our photographer to do both the engagement and wedding pictures. I have been doing a lot of research online. My plan is to pick a top 3 list and then take a day at the end of this month (taking vacation time the last week of July/first week of August) to interview all 3. Hopefully, the choice won't be hard once I have met them all, and we can sign the contract and pay the deposit this month.

Also, I have slowly collecting items for decorations, signs, etc., mainly through a Facebook wedding buy and sell group, at great prices.

What have you completed so far? What is the next big item on your checklist to complete? Also, I would love to hear your wedding theme/vision (colours, etc).

• Jean
    Jean ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hello Beth,

Have you already got your venue confirmed yet? Curious on what everyone is focusing on for their day. Guelph is not far away from us as we're in the west end of the GTA. How much planning have to made so far? We're ahead of schedule but it's our preference since we want to have more time to focus on certain last minute details if and when they should come up.

• Beth
    Beth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

September 6, 2019 is a great date for a wedding!

We are from Cambridge, Ontario, and having our wedding close to home in Guelph, Ontario.

- Beth

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics