Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle
Curious October 2018 Ontario

Couples getting married on 6/october/2018 in ontario

Michelle, on July 15, 2017 at 10:02 Posted in Ontario 0 4

I just found this little gem part of the website and I find it's so cool.

I want to know how you guys are planning it all! Smiley smile Any tips and tricks? I want to hear it!

Ps: CONGRATULATIONS Smiley heart

4 Comments

Latest activity by Christine, on July 6, 2018 at 09:04
  • Christine
    Newbie October 2018 Ontario
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ohhh my goodness! It's crunch time, under 100 days to go!!! How is everyone's planning going?!

• Christine
    Newbie October 2018 Ontario
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Ladies!

So nice to find some ladies getting married on the same date as me, how exciting! How is your planning going?! We just nailed down a venue, we're doing our ceremony and reception at a hotel and having a lunch instead of a dinner. We've both been married before so we don't feel the need to go all out, just sweet and simple!

• Natalee
    Curious October 2018 Ontario
    Natalee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is neat! So many people getting married on the same date in Ontario! WOW! Slowly but surely is my tip, just pick it off your list one by one. I didn't do this but pay things as you do them and keep paying little bit by little bit so it is not huge sums all at once like it is going to be for us. I need to start putting money down on things each pay. I'm starting to stress.

How is your planning going? Do you have all your vendors?

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Michelle! So nice to meet you!! Congrats!! Are you excited? Can't wait to meet you the other girls of Ontario: Couples getting married on 26/may/2019 in ontario - Vows - Couples getting married on 23/June/2018 in Ontario - My wedding date + province xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics