Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cindy
Curious November 2019 Ontario

Couples getting married on 6/july/2019 in Ontario

Cindy, on March 4, 2018 at 06:59 Posted in Ontario 0 11
Hi Everyone! Super excited for our special day, we’re a little stuck on venue choice right now but we want to most likely lock down on The Old Mill Toronto. Any thoughts?

11 Comments

Latest activity by Donna, on June 6, 2022 at 20:05
  • Donna
    Devoted July 2019 Ontario
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Hope everyone is doing great. It's almost 3 yrs Dan and I got married. Smiley heart

• Cindy
    Cindy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi everyone, thank you for your advice. We have decided to get married in November 2019 instead to save money!

• Cindy
    Cindy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks everyone for your advice and suggestions. We have decided to move our wedding to November 02, 2019 and booked the BCPV. Super excited!
  • Heather
    Newbie July 2019 Ontario
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    My fiance thought I was rushing things as well until we really started looking at venues and he realized how quickly things were booking up and that a summer wedding in 2019 was almost out of the question. Also you dont have to be able to pay for it all up front...my deposit is $2000 to book the venue.
  • Donna
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello I think that's an awesome place to go The Mill in Toronto. You picked out a great place Smiley shame

• Donna
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello to Everyone that's getting married as the same date as Daniel and myself Donna. Congratulations
  • Samantha
    Newbie July 2019 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi! Those were some of my favourite venues too, but in terms of price, two of the best places we saw were Crystal Grand and Renaissance by the Creek, both in Mississauga! If you're looking for a non-banquet hall vibe (like I was...), it will really only be possible in the GTA if you have less than 150 guests. If you do have less than 150, some venues I suggest are:
    - Enoch Turner Schoolhouse
    - The Henley

Cheers!

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Well I wish you lots of luck and hope you find a fabulous job soon!

• Cindy
    Cindy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Also my next choice for venue would be Black Creek Pioneer Village, it is also a beautiful venue.
  • Cindy
    Cindy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Joey,

thanks! It is a gorgeous place. I think budget is really big but also my fiancé thinks we’re rushing as I don’t have a stable job right now it’s hard to plan. We might postpone until 2020 instead, hopefully my employment situation will be better then.
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just had a look at its listing on WeddingWire and gosh that place is gorgeous! You wouldn't need to do anything to decorate it at all, it's so pretty on its own. Is there another place you're considering? What is making you feel stuck?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics