Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Haley
Newbie October 2019 Nova Scotia

Couples getting married on 5/october/2019 in Nova Scotia

Haley, on January 6, 2019 at 18:36 Posted in Nova Scotia 0 5
After 10 years of getting together we are finally getting married on October 5th 2019. I am beyond excited to be marrying such an amazing man, and cannot wait to spend our life together!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Kaisha, on February 4, 2019 at 21:27
  • Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I completely understand this, if my FH wasn't deployed over the summer we would have been married already.

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So exciting! We are also getting married in Nova Scotia, do you have venues picked already?

• Haley
    Haley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Planning is going pretty good I've been planning this day for almost 10 years it's just actually doing it all now it's pretty stressful especially financially but I can't wait to see it all pull together

I love our date LOL original date was October 10th 2020 but I had to change it cuz I couldn't wait any longer 😂
  • Haley
    Haley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you Tori you as well!! Smiley smile
    We moved into a new home over the summer that has a fire pit out back and after a long day of moving some of the friends and family it made a fire, and they were trying to convince me to come out to relax. But I had such a long stressful day of moving that I didn't want to go out, i just wanted to go bed and not be around people. turns out that's when Jeff wanted to propose to me😩😂 (oops?) LOL ... the next morning he was going out to sea as he is a scallop fishermen and as I was putting her son in the car to take him to the boat I turned around and he was on his knee. I was like really in the driveway right now and he said it was either here or Tim Hortons drive-thru LOL and then explain to me how it was supposed to happen the night before!! Ugghhhh

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement!!!!! And welcome to the Wedding Wire community!

How did it all go down????

How has planning been? Just started?

P.S. I LOVE the date you chose Smiley tongue lol Date twins!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics