Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chantelle
Newbie August 2018 Manitoba

Couples getting married on 4/August/2018 in Manitoba

Chantelle, on January 30, 2017 at 15:59 Posted in Manitoba 0 6
Hello! For all those getting married in Summer 2018, where are you at with your planning? Is anyone else thinking this is going be a very long wait for our exciting day? 😀 we just booked our venue so that stress is over but we find ourselves having to calm down as we already have our day planned in our head and it is still 500+ days away!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Vanessa, on July 27, 2017 at 15:54
  • Vanessa
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats on your wedding! We just got engaged at the end of June in Vegas and are planning our Wedding for next August already! Are hardest decision right now is location as we are having an outdoor wedding and both of our parents have amazing properties. Pros and cons of both. We live out of Winnipeg and want to keep things as local as possible. Caterer booked so far. Looking into photographers and my in-laws have graciously agreed to pay for the tent/table and chairs. Our wedding will have approximately 250 people. Tried to do the wedding registry early and was told by Bed, Bath and Beyond that it was too early and come back in October for an April Bridal Shower or Next year for an August wedding. And wedding rings will be interesting as my fiancé requires a custom ring as he is a size 22.

• Corley
    Corley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've been engaged since August .I'm a planner so we have had things in mind for months but just couldn't book them yet .
  • Chantelle
    Chantelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are an "older" couple together for quite awhile so there will not be all the traditional parties but likely a low key bridal party and my fiancé and a few buddies will do something.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Chantelle! I know how you feel... it seems like there is forever to wait for Smiley xd But you'll see, time is going to fly by! Smiley heart Will you have an engagement party, bridal shower, etc. before the wedding?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Corley! Nice to meet you! Congrats! It's so cool that you have these things booked already! Now you can enjoy getting ideas for your outfits, dress, and decorations Smiley heart How long have you been engaged for?

• Chantelle
    Chantelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Nice! What venue did you book?
  • Corley
    Corley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have booked the venue , music and the photographer .and have our wedding rings already lol and yes it's still so far away.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics