Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Felicia
Newbie April 2020 Ontario

Couples getting married on 4/april/2020 in Ontario

Felicia, on January 29, 2019 at 18:20 Posted in Ontario 0 8

Getting married April 4th 2020! I was wondering what everyone else has in mind for colours, themes, etc.!

Happy planning!!!! xo

8 Comments

Latest activity by Andreea, on March 13, 2020 at 19:16
  • A
    Beginner March 2022 Ontario
    Andreea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Any of my fellow April 4 wedding couples worried about their event? What are your opinions?
  • Megan
    Frequent user April 2021 Ontario
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm getting married 4-4-2020! We're going with a St. Patrick's Day theme of sorts. Green & Gold for the win, along with a Celtic band Smiley smile

• Sasha
    Newbie October 2020 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m getting married April 4 2020- we’re doing greenery, blush, navy, and white. Keeping it garden and spring like.
  • Alena
    Newbie August 2020 Ontario
    Alena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Felicia!!

I'm getting married Saturday April 4th 2020 as well in Ontario Smiley smile

Our colours are rose gold, dusty rose, blush, and mauve!

So exciting, feel free to message me whenever if you would like Smiley heart

• Felicia
    Felicia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Such pretty colours! I’m in love with gold as well so ill probably choose a colour and mix in gold and cream colours for the reception. Congrats to yourself and happy planning!!! Smiley smile
  • Felicia
    Felicia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sounds beautiful!! And congrats to you as well! Thanks for sharing !!! Smiley smile
  • Meghan
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi, and congrats!

I am getting married April 27th 2019 and our colours are burgundy and gold-we wanted something a bit bold since there likely wont be much colour in the way of blossoms and leaves outside at that time of year yet, also our venue has a lot of gray in it so the burgundy and gold accents will really stand out.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Felicia, congrats on your engagement and welcome to the Wedding Wire community!

I'm getting married October 19, 2019 so I've become more involved with fall ideas, our theme is elegant/peacock so our main colours are bright and bold: Teal and purple. We will be using peacock feathers in a lot of our decor.

You could probably turn that theme into something better suited for spring with more pastel colours, which is really popular for springtime!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics