Felicia
Newbie April 2020 Ontario

Couples getting married on 4/april/2020 in Ontario

Felicia, on 29/January/2019 at 18:20 Posted in Ontario

Getting married April 4th 2020! I was wondering what everyone else has in mind for colours, themes, etc.!

Happy planning!!!! xo

Share:

5 Comments

• Alena
    Alena ·

Hi Felicia!!

I'm getting married Saturday April 4th 2020 as well in Ontario

Our colours are rose gold, dusty rose, blush, and mauve!

So exciting, feel free to message me whenever if you would like

• Felicia
    Felicia ·
    View quoted message
    Such pretty colours! I’m in love with gold as well so ill probably choose a colour and mix in gold and cream colours for the reception. Congrats to yourself and happy planning!!!
  • Felicia
    Felicia ·
    Sounds beautiful!! And congrats to you as well! Thanks for sharing !!!
  • Meghan
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Meghan ·

Hi, and congrats!

I am getting married April 27th 2019 and our colours are burgundy and gold-we wanted something a bit bold since there likely wont be much colour in the way of blossoms and leaves outside at that time of year yet, also our venue has a lot of gray in it so the burgundy and gold accents will really stand out.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison Online ·

Hi Felicia, congrats on your engagement and welcome to the Wedding Wire community!

I'm getting married October 19, 2019 so I've become more involved with fall ideas, our theme is elegant/peacock so our main colours are bright and bold: Teal and purple. We will be using peacock feathers in a lot of our decor.

You could probably turn that theme into something better suited for spring with more pastel colours, which is really popular for springtime!

Comment on this discussion

Related articles