Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Larissa Lauzon
Frequent user August 2020 Nova Scotia

Couples getting married on 31/august/2019 in nova scotia

Larissa Lauzon, on July 25, 2017 at 10:50 Posted in Nova Scotia 0 4
Hello ladies! I noticed we all have the same time span for our planning. I was just wondering where everyone's at with theirs. I feel like I'm way behind 🙈

4 Comments

Latest activity by Larissa Lauzon, on August 5, 2017 at 13:31
  • Larissa Lauzon
    Larissa Lauzon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I feel like ours is is farther away than it is too lol - I have no idea where we're having the ceremony or reception yet, and I know venues usually like you to book well in advance.
    Literally the only things that are 100% decided on are my bridesmaids and what we're all wearing. I feel like I've gotten nothing done lol I've looked at a lot and loke stuff we just need to make decisions on everything 😂
    I have four bridesmaids (hubby still has to decide on his groomsmen), my boys are junior groomsmen, one bridesmaid had 2 girls and a little guy, so they're junior bridesmaids and the ring bearer, and another bridesmaid is the mother of my goddaughter who's going to be the flower girl.
    I found dresses for the junior bridesmaids that are literally the children's version of the bridesmaids dresses, and I found a super cute flower girl dress for my goddaughter that gives me a sailor moon feel because it has a huge adorable bow on it lol - I also know what I want for my dress and accessories, as well as mine and my bridesmaids shoes. My fiance says he wants to wear a full suit (outside in August. I told him have fun hahaha) so him, his guys, and the three boys (our 2 and the ring bearer) are all wearing full suits with bow ties and vests ❤
    Sorry. This ended up being a SUPER long comment 🙈😂
  • Kourtney
    Newbie June 2018 Nova Scotia
    Kourtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have all of my basic plans laid out at this point, we're getting married at the end of June and DIY'ing everything hopefully! (I'm even making my bridesmaids dresses) I feel like it's so far away!
  • Larissa Lauzon
    Larissa Lauzon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Great, thank you! I think I mostly have my flowers figured out, at least what I want for them anyway haha
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Larissa!

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure most brides feel that way at some point or another Smiley xd

I found some discussions where brides could help, here they are:

Feeling overwhelmed

Feeling lost

Wedding planning stress

Have you sorted out your wedding flowers yet? Smiley flower

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics