Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katherine
Curious August 2019 Alberta

Couples getting married on 31/august/2019 in Alberta

Katherine, on May 19, 2019 at 13:26 Posted in Alberta 0 5
Hi everyone, this is cool that we are all getting married on the same day!! I wish my congratulations to all of you Smiley smile

When did you get engaged?
My fiancé and I just got engaged this past Easter.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Katherine, on August 27, 2019 at 18:02
  • Katherine
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Nice! She will be so cute Smiley smile
  • Melanie
    Melanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So exciting! I’ve been engaged for like 2.5 years. We found out we were expecting about a month after. So now we have our gorgeous 1.5 year old flower girl. So ready to walk down the aisle. Just need to get my nails done. Wishing all of you luck and great weather this weekend!
  • Katherine
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks!
    The planning is moving right along, but not fast enough I don’t think Smiley laugh Hard though when working full time and with other time-consuming things as well! Still finalizing the guest list, my family is massive and I need to cut down to fit in the venue. It’s tough and pretty stressful.. But I need to get my invited out ASAP!

My wedding is going to be at Wintergreen Golf Course in Bragg Creek, which used to be a ski hill that I skiid on all the time after school as a kid. It’s a nice location with a beautiful building. I really wanted to get married at Boundary Ranch by Nakiska (you should check it out, it’s gorgeous!!), but you have to bring your own glassware and ceremony chairs, which makes it more difficult and more expensive.
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to the WeddingWire community, Katherine!

Congratulations on your engagement Smiley ring

I'm so happy you're looking for your date twins! I'm sure they will be by shortly.

How has the wedding planning been going so far for you? What's next on the to-do list?

• Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations!!! Where in Alberta are you getting married? We’re from Winnipeg and are going have a small wedding in Canmore. Smiley smile

How’s your planning coming along?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics