Jennifer, on 15/January/2019 at 15:43 Posted in Ontario
Getting married at the Elora Mill October 3 2020
Share:

17 Comments

• E
    Newbie October 2020 Ontario
    Emma ·
    View quoted message
    Thank you, I’ve now felt the same as you and just started looking outside of the city sadly.
  • Melissa
    Curious October 2020 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    View quoted message

I had the hardest time finding a venue! I got engaged on June 28th and started sending emails to venues right away and got discouraged when everywhere I reached out to told me they were booked. We ended up finding the perfect venue in Oakville, try looking at places outside of the city if that's an option for you guys.

• E
    Emma ·
    Hi Our wedding date is also October 3, 2020!
    Has anyone else had a hard time finding a venue in Toronto? It seems like every place I’ve looked at are booked on our date!!
  • Emily
    Devoted October 2020 Ontario
    Emily ·
    We’re getting married on the 3rd as well💕💕 I hope your planning is going well!
  • Chere-Lee
    Frequent user October 2020 Ontario
    Chere-Lee ·

Hello fellow Ontario October matrimonial friends. Question, if any of you have opted for a honeymoon in a tropical destination, where are you planning on going? My FH and I are having difficulty nailing down a honeymoon spot as October seems to be hurricane season or rainy season for most tropical locations. I was just curious as to what others getting married around the same time have chosen.

Thank you in advance!

• Julia
    Julia ·

Getting married Oct 3, 2020 at Holland Marsh Winery in Newmarket!

• Vinod
    Featured August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·

Congrats!

Elora Mills seems to be a good venue you have chosen as some of the members on here have booked with the same. Planning process going well and smooth I imagine.

Excitement of the countdown must be feeling closer towards your day and the feeling of family and friends coming to celebrate with you two.

• Jenny
    Jenny ·
    Not quite the same date but we’re also getting married at the Elora Mill on October 24th 2020!
  • Chere-Lee
    Chere-Lee ·
    View quoted message

My wedding date is my Mother's birthday. She passed away 12 years ago and I chose the date to honour her!

• M
    Madelin ·

I am getting married October 3,2020 at the RMG art gallery in Oshawa.

• Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    View quoted message

This is where my sister got married just under 2 years ago and it was the best wedding I have ever attended. The food was DIVINE!

• Chere-Lee
    Chere-Lee ·
    View quoted message

Lakeview was our first choice! But sadly our guest list is too small! It's such a beautiful venue!

• Katie
    Katie ·
    View quoted message
    We are getting married October 3, 2020 at Lakeview by Carmen’s!
  • Chere-Lee
    Chere-Lee ·

My husband to be and I are getting married at C Hotel by Carmen's on October 3, 2020 in Hamilton, Ontario! October 3 was chosen as it is my late Mom's 62nd birthday. She left us 12 years ago at the age of 48.

• Diana
    Diana ·
    We are getting married in Niagara Falls (my hometown)! We will be getting married 50 floors above the falls with breathtaking views. I can’t wait!
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·

Welcome to WeddingWire! We're happy to have you here planning with us. Does your wedding date have a special meaning? How did you choose it?

Comment on this discussion

Related articles