We are getting married October 3rd in King City. My venue has been very good at keeping us informed, however they are not even thinking about postponing fall weddings yet. We have chosen to make the call come August, and are keeping our guests updated via our website. I'm just worried that with all the spring/summer weddings having to postpone now that there won't be any 2021 saturday dates available if we do need to postpone.
Getting Married Oct 3 in Bolton, I know the Church part will be fine, just wondering what the restrictions will be on guests for the reception...hoping its atleast 100. Regardless i will get married with reception or no reception, everything is already planned just hoping for the best. Good luck to all and stay safe 💗
I will be waiting until the end of August to see the situation. I keep following the projections, and it seems that Ontario seems to be doing better than the "best case scenario" so far. We were suppose to pass the ICU limit this week, but didn't get there. I am extremely stressed out as well as I don't know whether the measures will be lifted by the end of summer or whether there would be a second wave. I am trying to stay optimistic and keep reminding myself that it is still 6 months away. I have already planned everything except my invitations (which we will send out in September) and the wedding cake. Things change so fast, so I think it is best to wait it out.
View quoted message
Some people say cancel now. Others say keep planning like normal and see what happens. I think at this point we are basically continuing as planned. I was planning to order invites late May, so see where the world is at by then and I guess go from there. Stressed tho. It's annoying to not know what to do.
Hey! I don't know if you've already found a venue, but I find that the convention centres were pretty steady with their availability for Oct. 3rd. I started looking for venues the same week I got engaged.
I had the hardest time finding a venue! I got engaged on June 28th and started sending emails to venues right away and got discouraged when everywhere I reached out to told me they were booked. We ended up finding the perfect venue in Oakville, try looking at places outside of the city if that's an option for you guys.
Hello fellow Ontario October matrimonial friends. Question, if any of you have opted for a honeymoon in a tropical destination, where are you planning on going? My FH and I are having difficulty nailing down a honeymoon spot as October seems to be hurricane season or rainy season for most tropical locations. I was just curious as to what others getting married around the same time have chosen.