Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Shannon
Devoted June 2020 British Columbia

Couples getting married on 29/June/2019 in British Columbia

Shannon, on December 8, 2016 at 20:49 Posted in British Columbia 0 18
Hey anyone else getting married on this day started planning yet.

18 Comments

Latest activity by Amie, on March 27, 2018 at 16:58
  • Amie
    Devoted August 2019 British Columbia
    Amie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey,
    My FH and I just booked our venue and our wedding date is set for Aug 3,2019. We have inquired about customizing the menu for our guests. I’ve researched quotes for a tent for the ceremony (in case it rains). I’ve looked at costs of wedding planners and cakes but mainly to get ideas of costs for the budget.

I am am already trying to iron out details for my dress and my BMs. Many of the vendors I spoke to told me to speak with them in Jan of 2019.

Hope it helps! Also, we are going to be sending out save the dates shortly.
  • Shannon
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh wow awesome! I'm half though paying for my gown and hoping to book our location in the next few months
  • Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I got engaged Jan 2016. and Ive had my dress since may 2016. Had our hall booked since June 2016. Everything big has been taken care of.

• Shannon
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Exactly Smiley smile
  • Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Never too early to start planning, get more stuff out of the way now. Like the venue and what not.

• Shannon
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We are doing royal blue, silver, gold and touches of Rose red. It's a beauty and the best theme Smiley smile
  • Brandi
    Newbie June 2019 British Columbia
    Brandi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you 🙂 My fiancé loves Chicago Blackhawks, and those are there colours. I didn't want to go all feminine for our colours. What are your colours for your wedding.
  • Shannon
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Love your colours!
  • Brandi
    Brandi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!! My colours are red, white, and black. Only looked at a few venues that's it. I've been to busy lately to venture out again.
  • Shannon
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Congratulations! I'm finding it's so nice to have all this extra time for planning. Have you figured out colours/theme?
  • Brandi
    Brandi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got engaged a few weeks ago. Just the date has been set and have only viewed 2 venues. I have my wedding party mostly figured out b congratulations Smiley smile
  • Shannon
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I know the feeling. We havent spent anything yet either but due to the fact that i wanted a specific vendor we will probably be putting down our deposit soon
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Sierra ! Smiley heart I know what you mean. I made this test a few months ago and I think you could find it helpful:

Tell me how's your wedding and I'll tell you how much it will cost

You can also take a look at the venues in our directory and ask for an estimate to get an idea:

Wedding Venues Vancouver

What type of venue have you been looking at so far? Smiley smile Do you want to get married in the city, beach or countryside?

• Sierra
    Curious June 2018 British Columbia
    Sierra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am planning on getting married Jun 16, 2019. im currently just trying to get an idea of a realistic budget by requesting quotes from venues and vendors as well as trying to get a rough draft of my guest list done. Fiancee and i have decided that no money will be spent until next year when he will finally let me go into complete wedding planning mode.

• Shannon
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are planning an elegant rustic sort of theme. lots of royal blue and lace with country flowers
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's so amazing Shannon! Smiley smile There are so many decor ideas for a ranch! I have a few here if you want to take a look. 10 ideas for a barn wedding decor What did you have in mind? Will you have a country theme?

• Shannon
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We got engaged about a month ago and pretty much all we have planned is the venue. It is the beautiful Shylynn ranch. I actually used to live there and am good friends with the owners so we are getting an amazing deal!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Dunn! Smiley heart I'm so happy you're starting this discussion! It will be so much fun to meet other brides who are getting married on the same day! You can all follow each other's planning and help each other out Smiley smile What have you planned so far? Did you find your venue? When did you get engaged? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics