Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Newbie July 2021 Alberta

Couples getting married on 24/july/2021 in Alberta

Kylee, on May 24, 2019 at 12:46 Posted in Alberta 0 6
Hello everybody! Is anyone booking venues already? Seems so soon! What should I start with first

6 Comments

Latest activity by Kimberly, on July 13, 2021 at 23:13
  • Kimberly
    Curious July 2021 Alberta
    Kimberly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Just wanted to congratulate everyone - just 11 days !! I’m trying to be excited and less stressed.
  • T
    Newbie July 2021 Alberta
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Helloo everyone!

How is everyone feeling about restrictions? Do you have any plan B's? I am starting to get stressed again with the rising numbers. Our original date was June 6, 2020. Rescheduled more than a year later to avoid any covid complications and here we arrrre!

We have started planning our Plan B option and I'm realizing we'd need to rent a few things for that anyway too... now I feel like I'm planning and paying for two separate weddings. Anyone else feel this?

Our second option only 30 people are coming to, and it's outdoors. So we'd need a tent and tables, chairs, cutlery, make our own food etc etc. Our first option is in a hall with all of these things but with catering and a photographer etc. So now I'm organizing two events in my head.

I am feeling a little down and just feeling like I'd rather just plan the smaller wedding to the best of my ability... rather than stressing over two? And when to cancel the bigger one? And cancel vendors all over again... weighing these options sucks. Hoping someone has some insight?

• Megan
    Newbie July 2021 Alberta
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello!

I am also getting married July 24th 2021! I have started booking and planning things as covid delayed a lot of weddings to next year and a lot of stuff is getting booked fast! I have zero experience when it comes to planning weddings but I am trying my best to ensure everything gets done, especially the small and most important parts of a wedding like event insurance etc. If you have any tips or ideas that may help with a wedding on a budget I'd love to hear your ideas!

• Jennifer
    Newbie August 2022 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just postponed our wedding from Aug 8, 2020 to July 24,2021. I’m also from Alberta. I first started with my venue and how large of guest list you want. Oh and budget. If you need any help, let me know.
  • Kelsey
    Curious July 2022 Alberta
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Gonna resurrect this thread if anyone wants to chat!

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kylee!

I'm so happy you're looking for your date twins! You can connect with other 2021 couple in this discussion - Who is getting married in 2021?

On the WeddingWire checklist, the first steps are figuring out your budget, deciding on the guest list, and booking your venue. You can check out the entire list here, it may help you with your planning - Wedding Checklist.

Do you have some venues in mind so far?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics