Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tasha
Curious April 2019 Alberta

Couples getting married on 21/april/2019 in Alberta

Tasha, on May 31, 2018 at 15:19 Posted in Alberta 0 2

Hi guys! So my fiance and I got engaged April 1st. He wanted to A. Enjoy being engaged for a bit before jumping into wedding planning, but also B. didn't want to have a long engagement (like over a year/year and a half). So we set our date, and now I'm finally starting to get into the planning. I'm finding it a bit overwhelming, and I've never been good at spending money, though we have a good idea of what kind of wedding we want, so that helps, at least.

So where are you guys all at with your planning? Run into any complications? When did you get engaged?

2 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on June 8, 2018 at 16:42
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Tasha! Have you booked any of your wedding vendors yet? Booking a wedding venue is the first thing you should do! The checklist in your planning tools is also a great resource to help you through wedding planning step-by-step.

There are a few April 2019 brides who all posted in this discussion below, you guys should all be on a similar timeline:

Couples getting married on 27/april/2019 in Ontario
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m not getting married the same time as you (we are September 14, 2019) in Edmonton. We got engaged February of this year. We already have venue, DJ, photographer, commissioner of oaths, Makeup / hair stylist and photo booth all booked. It can get really overwhelming! I was suprised how fast things book up! The spending money thing is overwhelming at first with all the deposits needed. Lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics