Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelly
Beginner July 2019 Ontario

Couples getting married on 20/July/2019 in Ontario

Kelly, on June 19, 2017 at 15:37 Posted in Ontario 0 12
Just stopping by to say hi. Planning my second wedding. It is just as much fun the second time around!

12 Comments

Latest activity by Tonya, on July 10, 2019 at 15:31
  • Tonya
    Curious July 2019 Ontario
    Tonya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well ladies, our date is quickly approaching. How are you making out with all of the final planning? Do you feel as if you have done/gotten enough of what you need/want? Do you have the "jitters" yet? Such an exciting time for all of us, sending you lots of love and happiness!! xo

• Tonya
    Tonya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi ladies!! Our special day is quickly approaching!! Have you gotten things on your “to do list done”?
  • Tonya
    Tonya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    2nd wedding here as well!! I am stressed to the max!! Think though have finally nailed down a venue😊
  • Neda
    Newbie July 2019 Ontario
    Neda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have photo permit for wedding photo or engagement shoot university of toronto( #1A university college south) from 12-1pm on 20july2019.I cant make it for that time of someone interested pm me.
  • Janelle
    Janelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Agreed! We ended up finding the girls' dresses online from ModCloth... but I don't have any plans about my own dress yet. Probably the end of summer or early fall!

• Aleks
    Newbie July 2019 Ontario
    Aleks ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm doing late this summer for both... because then it gets cold and close to Christmas and no one will be happy about dress shopping at the time lol
  • Janelle
    Janelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are getting married on this date too Smiley smile By this time we will be together for 5 years, almost to the day. It feels like there is lots of time but I am learning that things like dresses, vendors, etc do take a lot of notice. I'm glad we didn't try rushing anything! When are fellow brides ordering their wedding/bridesmaid dresses, out of curiosity?
  • Madge
    Madge ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Same day too! So exciting!
  • Alison
    Beginner November 2018 Ontario
    Alison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is our date too ... second marriage for both of us. We have ceremony and reception venues booked, and photographer, hair and makeup

I am totally counting down the days until I marry my best friend!

• Lorraine
    Lorraine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Getting married on this date too!!! Officially signing the contract and providing deposit to the venue tomorrow!! Hoping all goes well!
  • C
    Newbie July 2019 Ontario
    Christina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am also planning my second wedding on this date. We haven't got to much planned yet but I'm excited to get the planning underway...

• Natasha
    Newbie July 2019 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am getting married on this day for my first time. Me and my fiancé have been together almost 12 years!
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello Kelly, Thank you so much for participating. That's so nice!! Are you excited?? How is the planning going? I have send you a private message with the gift. Let me know if you like it and maybe you can share it with us.I just made this game I think you will like, it’s about finding out what kind of bride you are . xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics