Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Krystina
Newbie October 2019 Ontario

Couples getting married on 19/October/2019 in Ontario

Krystina, on November 1, 2016 at 11:47 Posted in Ontario 0 4

Hello Everyone,

My fiance and I are a young couple and we are both excited and anxious for our wedding. We are looking for a small, intimate venue perferably with a lot of trees and senery for our guests.

It might be nice to add that we are a lesbian couple and we like to keep things very simple and easy.

Our theme is possibly in the works but our idea is "In the Night Garden" Or "Classic Fairytale" \

Would love tpo hear any suggestions you guys have, would love to help everyone with their special day as well.

HAPPY PLANNING!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Kelsie, on January 22, 2019 at 13:37
  • Kelsie
    Beginner October 2019 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Krystina,

It sounds like you have a gorgeous idea for your wedding! Especially in October, the leaves will look gorgeous Smiley smile

I'm not too familiar with Toronto area venues (I'm in London which isn't far but Toronto is a big place haha) but if I notice any places that sound like they would fit your plans I will let you know.

Congrats and good luck with planning! Smiley smile

• Genny
    Genny ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello

I'm living in Alliston and I'm just looking for a wedding ceremony not a reception.

I would like to have it also on October 19th 2019 outside would be great if weathers permitted any suggestions on where I can do a wedding ceremony outside please let me know
  • Nicole
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello everyone we are a second time but best time around couple. We are planning getting married on my fave #. We are doing a Celtic theme. A lot of difficulty in finding stuff. Definitely have things planned in my head. Can’t wait to see all of what you’ve got planned. Happy weddings all
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Krystina!! I'm so glad you're reaching out!! You'll see we're going to have so much fun during your wedding preparations!! Smiley smile I definitely have a lot of ideas for you... but before I get too excited I'll start with this... Welcome to the community!! Smiley heart How long have you been engaged?

I love the idea of having your wedding in a venue where there are lots of trees!

You could have a look at the venues in our directory that are under the category Parks or Winery.

Park Weddings Toronto

Winery Weddings Ontario

You could also be really creative and take a look at these venue ideas that are really outside the box.

9 unique venue ideas

I also like the theme you're going for! There are a few brides in the community you could really get along with! We'll all help you with our ideas! Smiley smile

Do you want your ceremony and reception to be inside or outside?

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Krystina!

I'm not getting married on the same date as you- but I wanted to say hello and offer a couple of suggestions anyway Smiley smile

I noticed you are also in the GTA- which is PRIME space for beautiful and unique, nature rich wedding locations. Have you considered a public park ceremony? I am having my ceremony at the Toronto Music Garden- which might not be as tree filled as you like, but the ceremony permit is a reasonable price! There are many parks to choose from!

Just outside of the city are great barns and gardens too- I'm hoping you will hare you plans with us as you plan. you inspiration themes are great!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics