Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

July
Frequent user July 2021 Ontario

Couples Getting Married on 18/july/2021

July, on September 7, 2019 at 07:54 Posted in Ontario 0 6
Hello to everyone getting married in 2021 ! Have any of you started your wedding plans and research of vendors? How far have you gotten in this wedding planning process? I'm from the GTA and I have already booked my venue so far for the wedding, and I have also been looking at how much decor costs (the prices are scary).

6 Comments

Latest activity by Ginelle, on October 23, 2019 at 16:57
  • Ginelle
    Beginner July 2021 Ontario
    Ginelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ahhh Moi Aussi!! I’m 2 days after you I’m in the midst of getting prepared
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there, Jurrene!

That's great that you've found your venue! Where will the wedding be?

You should take a couple of moments to connect with other 2021 couples getting married in this community discussion - Who is getting married in 2021?

• July
    July ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

So sorry for the late replySmiley cry . Next on my to-do list are discuss audio, lighting package with the out of house technician for our banquet hall, inquire quotes for photography, videography, Simple decor (I plan on doing my own centrepieces but I'd love for them to do the backdrop and the head tables) and a DJ. SO much still to do but I keep in mind that I still have time.

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Jurrene -excuse my typo! I’m getting married exactly a year before you, not after!

My wedding is essentially all planned! We have our tasting next month which will be cool and we’ll start designing our invitations around Christmas time!

Do you have any nee vendor appointments coming up? What’s next on your to do list?
  • July
    July ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much ! Have you gotten started on any planning so far?

Feel free to ask ask me any vendor questions as well. I’ll help if I can 😊 & Congratulations on your engagement and future marriage !
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations on your engagement!! Welcome to WeddingWire!

Im getting married exactly a year after you!

Locking in your venue is one of the hardest first decisions so kudos on getting that completed!!

If you need any vendor referrals or just want to chat wedding planning in general, I’m happy to help Smiley smile!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics