Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Newbie August 2020 Alberta

Couples getting married on 12/november/2020 in Alberta

Taylor, on September 7, 2019 at 14:44 Posted in Alberta 0 1

Hi everyone!

I am so excited to see that there are others who are getting married on the same day! I thought I'd just reach out and to you all and see if anyone was interested in a group chat to talk about what steps you're on and to help each other out with new ideas!

I've never been in a wedding or around one so I am completely lost with planning LOL

1 Comment

Latest activity by Cliodhna, on September 27, 2019 at 05:26
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Taylor Smiley smile

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling a little lost with planning!

A great place to start, and a super helpful wedding planning tool is the WeddingWire checklist !

Tell the tool a little bit about your wedding and it will create customizable tasks for every stage of your planning journey. It displays tasks in chronological order leading up to your big day, so it’s a great blueprint for what order to handle the different parts of planning. Check it out, I think you will find it really helpful Smiley smile

One of the first steps of planning a wedding is deciding on a budget. Here are some articles from the WeddingWire ideas section to help you with this task -

How to Create a Wedding Budget

Your Wedding Budget Breakdown

How to Divvy Up Your Wedding Budget

In addition to information on wedding budgets, the WeddingWire ideas section is packed with helpful articles full of tips, ideas, and etiquette to guide you through your planning Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics