Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katie
Newbie October 2020 Prince Edward Island

Couples getting married on 10/october/2020 in Prince Edward Island

Katie, on March 8, 2019 at 10:31 Posted in Prince Edward Island 0 2

Hey guys ! Congratulations on getting engaged ! I figured since there is 11 other couples choosing to get Married on October 10th 2020 in Prince Edward Island, then we should all get to know each other, considering we're all sharing an important date in our lives!

I would love to know what everybody is doing! Your love stories, how you met, the day you got engaged, etc!

Its sort of embarrassing how my fiance and I met. I lived in Nova Scotia and I was just coming out of a abusive relationship, in May 2016 my fiance and I matched on Tinder. We chatted for the entire summer of 2016, and by September we had our first date. By October 2016 I moved to the island and started dating him. We moved in together January 2017 and have never looked back. He's my rock.

On our second anniversary, he took me back to where we had our second date at the same exact spot where I jokingly said "this is the perfect spot for an engagement". He got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Cliodhna, on March 13, 2019 at 07:29
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Katie. That's a wonderful story, you sound very much in love Smiley heart

I'm sure your date twins will be by shortly Smiley smile

In the meantime, pop on over to this discussion and show us that sparkler!

Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!!
  • Amber
    Newbie October 2020 Prince Edward Island
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancé Stephen and I have been dating for 7 years. We met in high school and haven’t turned back. We got engaged on Feb.10 2019, exactly 7 years to the day of dating.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics