Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Shawna
Newbie June 2019 New Brunswick

Couples getting married on 1/july/2019 in New Brunswick

Shawna, on January 1, 2018 at 21:26 Posted in New Brunswick 0 3
Hey! My name is Shawna. I got engaged on Christmas eve 2017 (Kinda cheesy I know) but I love it. I guess my plan was to just "look into" wedding stuff, but ended up actually starting to plan my wedding. I don't have an exact date yet but it will be next spring/summer (2019).

3 Comments

Latest activity by Missa, on February 13, 2018 at 09:34
  • Missa
    Frequent user August 2019 New Brunswick
    Missa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Shawna !

Congrats!! Where do you plan on getting married ? We got engaged in May 2017 and we are planning our wedding in Aug 2019 ! Same thing happened to me this Christmas... we started to look into stuff and the next thing I knew we were on full planning mode! I was surprised that some of the vendors were almost booked for 2019!! What do you have planned so far ?

• Shawna
    Newbie June 2019 New Brunswick
    Shawna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Well I knew he got me a ring but I didn't know that it was an engagement ring. But we went to my friends house and she came out with her phone recording my son so as soon as she did that I knew he was gonna propose for sure. Either way it was kinda a surprise
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations! What was your engagement like, was the ring disguised as a present? Were you asked by a Christmas tree? Were you expecting it?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics