Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kim
Newbie December 2018 Alberta

Couples getting married on 1/december/2018 in Alberta

Kim, on October 7, 2017 at 20:08 Posted in Alberta 0 2
Hello fellow Dec 1, 2018 brides! My fiancé and I are deciding what time to have the ceremony. We are doing an outdoor one, so we want enough light, but also want the candles and lights we use to be seen. Any one else thinking of doing a 4 o'clock ceremony?

2 Comments

Latest activity by Alexa, on October 11, 2017 at 02:12
  • Alexa
    Frequent user December 2017 Alberta
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Light was a big issue when we were looking into photographers. We are getting married in Banff on NYE. They said that since the sun starts setting sometime around 4, that's when you'd want to be done shooting pictures. We ended up going with a 2pm ceremony (it's as early as I would allow lol). I would suggest talking to your photographer or potential photographers, as they know the area and the time of year. Best of luck! The one downside of having a winter wedding 😊
  • Sarah
    Curious January 2019 Alberta
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am getting married in January and I have been thinking about times for the ceremony as well. We want to make sure that our photos after the ceremony wont be affected by the sun setting, but also don't want to do anything too early in the morning. I was thinking 4pm. How long do ceremonies usually last? Knowing that that sun sets around 7pm we may be cutting it close to get photos in the light.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics