Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Courtney
Beginner October 2020 Ontario

Costco bridal flowers. Tacky?

Courtney, on September 23, 2019 at 21:44 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 13

So my FH and I are looking to cut costs where we can, and we're just both super overwhelmed with life right now that we can't even think of going to consultation after consultation with florists.

I found this on Costco's website, it's only $400 and includes all the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres we'd need.
https://www.costco.ca/Enchanted-Garden-Bridal-Collection.product.100484692.html

Does anyone have experience with using Costco for their wedding flowers? What do you think?

13 Comments

Latest activity by Koulla, on June 2, 2020 at 11:37
  • Koulla
    Newbie August 2021 Ontario
    Koulla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Anyone have images as I can't find any details online from Costco or images online.

I would also like to look at perhaps getting my entire wedding party and centerpics.

Thank you,

• Rere
    Newbie March 2020 Ontario
    Rere ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow this is amazing, I didn’t even know you can order from Costco! Definitely will be doing the same thing. Thank you so much
  • Tabitha
    Newbie September 2022 New Brunswick
    Tabitha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My best friend used Costco flowers for her wedding last month and it was great!! Good prices, and they were beautiful! Highly recommend.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There are mixed reviews of Costco flowers arriving on time or not at all before your event. It would be nice to get notification of a call or text to know your flowers are on schedule and ahead of time before your day.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I didn't know you could pick other colours! I like the ones you have there but for my wedding colours would be totally wrong.
  • Bonita
    Newbie May 2022 Alberta
    Bonita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My daughter used Costco for her flowers at her wedding six years ago and she was very happy with them. Don't let planning your wedding become stressful- it should be fun!
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My gfs have gotten all their florals from costco and they were beautiful!!!! the one you sent looks so nice love the colors!

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Those bouquets look beautiful. I wish they let you pick your own colours. If they fit with your decor and budget I think they are worth trying. I buy flowers at Costco from their flower area and they tend to last long and are very pretty. I've never done a big order of flowers though.
  • Miav
    Devoted September 2020 Alberta
    Miav ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've been considering Costco flowers as well! And fake ones for those that wont even be near the guests (arches, etc). I've heard mixed reviews about Costco flowers, most of them are good though! Or perhaps you can try to buy in-store so you personally see how the quality is like, at least a week before your wedding Smiley smile

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I will be having artificial flowers to save on it and maybe even be able to sell them afterwards or something!

One thing I did notice with the flowers you have in the link to Costco - it doesn't include a throw-away bouquet for the bouquet toss. Not everyone does a bouquet toss, but if you plan on it then make sure you add that to order!

• Kristi
    Curious February 2020 Ontario
    Kristi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with Samantha, don't overwhelm yourself with this. The most important thing is you are marrying your one and only! My daughter is a florist so of course I'm going with her although I'm doing a destination wedding. She is great with foraging around the area to find foliage that's perfect and cost is minimal. Costco looks to have some beautiful flowers/boquets, can't go wrong really, its your day your way Smiley heart Smiley ring All the best!

• M
    Expert September 2019 Ontario
    Meaghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think those arrangements are lovely. I've never used Costco for flowers but I know people who have and they were pleased with what they got.
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've personally been looking at Costco flowers, too. I just can't wrap my head around paying an exorbitant amount for flowers. I actually got my bouquet done in paper from the pages of my favourite book from an artist on Etsy, and it's stunning and something that I can keep forever. As for the rest of the flowers, I have no problem with buying from Costco.

Life happens and you shouldn't have to feel you need to stretch yourselves just because you're worried what others will thinkSmiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics