Hello! We’re getting married in January 2021 (hopefully!) ... due to COVID-19, I’m not sure if we should keep planning and booking vendors or if we should wait a bit to see if we will even be able to have the wedding. We’ve already booked our venue (including catering), photographer, videographer, DJ & I already have my dress and a lot of decor. The next step was to book the florist & go bridesmaid dress shopping but that all got put on hold when places started shutting down due to COVID-19 in March. As things are reopening now, I want to pick up where we left off but I’m not sure if there’s any point... I’m afraid we will have to postpone our January wedding if the restrictions aren’t lifted or if there’s a 2nd wave. Also, when should I contact my current vendors to see what my options are? I know right now they are probably swamped dealing with weddings that are closer..
Thanks so much in advance 💕