Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Frequent user September 2018 New Brunswick

Contest entries

Amanda, on February 27, 2018 at 10:32 Posted in Contest 0 6
I was just wondering about booking vendors (for contest entries) I've booked a number of vendors but when I input their names, they don't seem to be available to select for entry. Is there a way to input them, or are the ones that are available to select the only ones that are valid to obtain contest entries?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on March 13, 2018 at 13:51
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Christine! Vendors are in charge of managing and updating their own information, but if you know of a wedding company that has gone out of business then definitely shoot us an email to support@weddingwire.ca. We can check in with them too to see if they are just temporarily closed for renovations or moving locations or closing down!

• Christine
    Curious July 2020 New Brunswick
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Lynne,
    Sorry, I don't know how to send a private message on here. I was wondering how often vendors are updated? I sent a message to one a few weeks ago, but when I drove by the location, I'm pretty sure I seen a for sale sign outside, and wondering if the location is no longer offering services, and that is why I haven't received a reply.
    Thank you!
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've had the same issue. I think only 2 of my vendors of the multiples we have booked are on this site.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Amanda! You can also follow the steps in this post to get those vendors to sign-up on WeddingWire.ca! Smiley shame

Did you hire a vendor who is not listed on WeddingWire.ca?
  • Amanda
    Frequent user September 2018 New Brunswick
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ok perfect. Makes sense Smiley smile
    Thanks!
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The only vendors you can submit for entries are ones found on this website. So if you book a vendor but they are not apart of wedding wire you will not get an entry, unless they become part of wedding wire.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics