Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kayla
Newbie December 2020 Saskatchewan

Colours?

Kayla, on May 30, 2019 at 00:02 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 9
What colour suits do you think goes with this dress colour/flower arrangement? We're doing this for the bridesmaids and a lot of neutrals, and off whites. My dress is ivory.

Colours? 1

9 Comments

Latest activity by Keri, on June 3, 2019 at 18:26
  • K
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Keri ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Love it!! We’re doing very similar colours too (lighter grey for Bridesmaids dresses). I’m thinking you could go with lighter grey suits for the groomsmen or navy looks sharp too!
  • Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I also think that a grey suit would look nice, but I also think you could pull off a Navy suit.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'd also go with a grey suit! I'd stick to lighter greys too with that dress.

• Sarah
    Expert July 2021 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Light grey. I think any other shade might clash?
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with everyone. Grey would look really nice. You don't want to go super dark, but not super light either. The in- between shade would be the best

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would say that a grey would be best - grey works with just about any colour without being to light or too dark. It's also the colour we are going with for our groomsmen - my FH is going to have one as well but a different shade so that he pops out.

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree with the ladies! A grey suit and maybe a splash of colour on the tie
  • Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think a light to medium grey suit would look really nice.. unless you wanted a pop of colour.. you could do dark navy or burgundy.. but if you want to keep everything lighter/neutral I would probably go with a grey

• Cat
    Newbie September 2019 Alberta
    Cat ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have almost the same color scheme and went with a grey suit. Not light, but not the darkest either.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics