Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Edith
Beginner May 2018 Ontario

Collecting guest photos

Edith, on June 14, 2018 at 18:46 Posted in Just married 0 8
How is everyone going about collecting photos from guests after the wedding? Is there a free website that could be shared with guests where they can upload their photos all into one folder?

8 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on June 15, 2018 at 22:23
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can include a link on the favours or table programs for guests to send their pictures after the wedding.
  • Edith
    Edith ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Love this idea! I wasn’t sure how to share the Dropbox link in a way that everyone could have access, since that’s a lot of people I have to add to a shared folder. Never thought about creating a new Dropbox account and giving the logon info for all guests to use. Brilliant.
  • Edith
    Edith ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I’m looking for something that makes it possible to upload photos from the computer, and where guests wouldn’t need to sign up for an account or install a new app, etc. Dropbox and google drive seem to be the way to go for what i’m looking for.
  • Marleau
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Marleau ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m with everyone here, play around with Wedshoots. We’re going to use that an a hashtag so we can go after and look at all the pictures. You can also just ask anyone who takes pictures to tag you in then or send them to you via e-mail. We’re also playing around with the idea of disposable cameras on the tables that guest can take pictures with then leave for us to develop. Do you use the wedding website through Wedding Wire? It’s great as well.
  • Gabbie
    Frequent user June 2019 Nova Scotia
    Gabbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm planning on creating a shared Google Photos album, most people I know already use the google platform and won't have to install an additional app.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm for sure going to play with WedShoots on here! But then I'm also thinking of opening a Google drive or drop box of sorts that people can log into and drop items. I'll make an account that I main and then an account for guests so they can just upload photos and not delete any!
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    WW recommends WedShoots, but I think we’ll the feature on AppyCouple since we’re using that for as wedding website.
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes! It's right here on WeddingWire! Go to "My Wedding" and along the top you'll see your options for "Checklist" "Vendors" etc... near the end there's "WedShoots"... you can create a private album for your guests to share their photos all in one place!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics