Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vinod
Top August 2017 Ontario

Checklists!

Vinod, on August 5, 2019 at 16:47 Posted in Before the wedding 0 6

The wedding is arriving soon and panic mode is in. Every Bride or Groom is a nervous wreck and/or anxiety kicks in month/days ahead before you say "I Do". Do you prepare checklists to get all you need done? Is it printed off and check marks made to know you have it ready to go?

What are you doing to mentally get yourself ready? Is the checklist ensuring you the best of results or going by what you know physically? Lets hear your plan and what you did to prepare for the final day using checklists.

How are you getting your Husband ready for it too?

th?id=OIP.jd8Klbngv_pLY8TnXAXn2gHaKb&w=1

th?id=OIP.RtEuuigw7utVxzMOskviNgHaJl&w=1th?id=OIP.qkA5z77k9ONpXs35Sk74iwHaJl&w=1

th?id=OIP.imSVqNiqQ_GLJyuZ8iCBxQHaJl&w=1th?id=OIP.hstpEcyOeNOlmnLthIIBkwHaJl&w=1

6 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on October 26, 2019 at 17:31
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Spreadsheet does help to put all your information on one sheet. Everyone has their way of doing things and creating progress through planning.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have so many lists its insane HAHAHAH my FH just made me an excel sheet lmao

• Missa
    Frequent user August 2019 New Brunswick
    Missa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have so many check lists! We are leaving Ottawa tomorrow morning and driving to NB where we will be getting married in 10 days! I have packing check lists, wedding checklists, an agenda with all of our appointment next week and my day of checklist!

Its getting real, real fast. I plan on going over all the wedding details with my FH tomorrow during our long 12h drive haha

• Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I feel like when I first started planning I had lists for everything, now I'm in a lull where the next phase of planning doesn't start till October. However, I love a good list and they will become my best friend as time goes on.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have lots of checklists all over the place! I have the weddingwire list, a spreadsheet of stuff to do/that can only be done in London (my hometown), and another spreadsheet for packing (wedding plus honeymoon).

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've been putting together multiple checklists - things to do a month out, a week out, and the day of, plus actual items that we need to bring. Pinterest has a ton of lists so it's been super easy to get one going and it makes me feel more prepared to start thinking about it really early.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics