Jenn
Curious March 2019 Ontario

Cheap invitations

Jenn, on 10/April/2018 at 06:59 Posted in Plan a wedding
Any suggestions on where to order invitations that aren’t going to break the bank? I like letterpress, but haven’t found any decently priced.
Share:

27 Replies

• Jennifer
    Frequent user September 2018 British Columbia
    Jennifer ·

You could always go on Etsy to get someone to custom create one for you and then use Vistaprint - Wait until they have a sale! That's what we did

• Ashley
    Frequent user August 2018 British Columbia
    Ashley ·

Vistaprint! They always have sales and/or tons of coupons. We got our save the dates and invites including envelops for around $80 each. If you request a wedding kit sample from them it also includes coupons as well.

• T
    Newbie July 2019 Ontario
    TIANNA ·
    Vista print
  • Erin
    Featured September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·

We used VistaPrint and it was great!

• Marcia
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Marcia ·
    Simplytoimpress and Vista Print are great sites to order your invitations from, for a great price. They come out really nice as well.
  • Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·

Vistaprint! They always have deals the highest I've seen was 60% off. I got mine at 50% ordered 100 invites with 40 or 60 mail back stamps for $62 give or take. And you can customize them pretty much to the way you want them

• Brittany
    Featured January 2019 British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    View quoted message

They have designs on their website. Lots of them. Full suites, or mix and match.

https://design.staplescopyandprint.ca/Cards-Invitations/Weddings

They also have Bridal Shower & Bachelorette invitations, which are also great.

• Allyssa
    Newbie September 2018 Quebec
    Allyssa ·
    Vista Print! They constantly have sales, just get the premium paper. Our invitations were perfect and shipped super fast!
  • Clarissa
    Devoted October 2018 Saskatchewan
    Clarissa ·
    I used an online site basic invites. They have tones of templates and look really sharpe (foil, photos, colour). All you have to do is adapt the info. They will even pre address all your invites with your return address for free. You can also get a custom sample invite sent for free.
    They currently have a 15% off promo as well.
  • Jenn
    Jenn ·
    View quoted message
    Sounds great, but not really an option for us....some of our invites are older folks who aren’t that tech savvy lol. They won’t appreciate e-invites. But great cost effective option for those who can!!!
  • Jenn
    Jenn ·
    View quoted message
    Awesome!! I didn’t even know staples was an option. Where did you get the design? On their website? Or elsewhere??
  • Brittany
    Featured January 2019 British Columbia
    Brittany ·

Staples Print Centre!!! I'm doing a set of 70 invitations with details inserts, and envelopes. I'm going to wait to order during a promo (they do something every month with a discount code ), and it's going to be about $70!

I've ordered 6 different "tests" for different styles, and I haven't been disappointed with any of them. They are great.

• Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    View quoted message
    You create digital invitations and send them through email... Its super cute because you can pick your design and you have to click to open the card envelope still and they come addressed to the guests.
    I really like it because:
    a) it was cheap
    b) it was super quick!
    c) you can see who had opened and recieved their invitations
    d) if you dont hear back an rsvp you can just send a follow up email.
  • Natasha
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    View quoted message
    What is that? Paperless post?
  • Erin
    Devoted September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    I'm doing all of my invitations online. I was originally going to go with Paperless Post, but I'm sending them by email instead. Paperless Post has some great options, though. Shutterfly also has some great options, however, they're an American company, so shipping may cost a bit more. They do have some great deals sometimes, though!
  • Cindy
    Frequent user July 2019 Ontario
    Cindy ·
    I bought the Michael's invitations and have been using the 55% off coupons to buy the pack of 30 for less than 20 (including taxes). I'll be printing them at home because I already have hp instaink where I don't have to worry about buying ink. I'm tweaking them to make them more personal. For example this is what I'm working on for the liner (I still have to tweak the spacing lol).

Cheap invitations 1

Comment on this discussion

Related articles