Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jessica
Beginner July 2021 Ontario

Ceremony Walk Down The Aisle Music Speakers

Jessica, on February 26, 2020 at 12:17 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 7

Hey Brides!

I'm looking for advice on what to do if you're having an outdoor wedding, with no equipment available to play your walk down the aisle music. Our location for the ceremony is pretty much right outside the venue doors, however they do not have speakers leading outside. Did anyone use a Bluetooth speaker? What was your experience? We will be having around 60-70 guests, so want to make sure everyone can hear the music (myself included) and get a real effect!

I'm worried it wont be loud enough therefore not creating an emotional reaction.

Thanks!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on March 10, 2020 at 15:02
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would do Bluetooth speakers they sell them at best buy get 2 and place one on each side of the guests and you are fine

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bluetooth speakers is a good solution tested to see if the volume is loud enough to hear for everyone seating.
    Amelia's suggestion is also good in regards to get the equipment for the mic and sound better to connect to all of the speakers.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I bought my dad Sony speakers that can be paired with up to 4 to create a Bluetooth surround sound.

Renting from a store like Long & McQuaid would also work but you will probably need to run power cables. These might be easier for the officiants mic to connect to unless there is a way to plug a mic into a Bluetooth speaker (not my area of expertise!)
  • D
    Frequent user June 2020 Saskatchewan
    Dawn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Im renting from long and macquad battery operated speakers for ours?
  • Natasha
    Devoted May 2021 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bluetooth speaker should work fine! Depending on the speaker you might be able to pair it to a second speaker and have one at the front and one at the back.
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    While a good quality Bluetooth speaker can work well, if the wind picks up, that could be bad. You can rent equipment from Long and McQuade (or other music stores) and they can explain setup with real professional equipment that’ll definitely carry your sound
  • Stefanie
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There are a ton of different bluetooth speakers that you can get that are really good. I would do some research and see what you can find. We have a Monster Outdoor Bluetooth speaker for our backyard and it plays really loud and it was quite inexpensive.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics