Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kyle
Newbie October 2019 British Columbia

Ceremony only Vancouver venues for fall wedding

Kyle, on March 3, 2019 at 20:26 Posted in British Columbia 0 3
Hello all, my Fiance and I are looking for venues in Vancouver for our ceremony only. This is a same-sex wedding and the ceremony will be pretty quick so looking for something affordable. We've already booked our reception. Most of our guests are from out of town and will be staying in Vancouver so trying to find something central to there. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Smiley smile

3 Comments

Latest activity by Donna Yeung, on May 7, 2019 at 18:07
  • Donna Yeung
    Devoted August 2018 British Columbia
    Donna Yeung ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kyle,

Have you checked out VanDusen Gardens? They are available to do ceremonies indoors inside the chateau or outdoors in the garden area.

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kyle. Congratulations on your engagement Smiley heart Fall in Vancouver sounds beautiful Smiley love

Did any of the venues Tori linked you from the WeddingWire venue directory catch your eye?

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kyle, congrats on your engagement and welcome to the Wedding Wire community!!

Gotta say, you've chosen a perfect month to get married Smiley winking

In case you haven't already checked it out on the site/app, here's the link to the Vancouver venues listed on WW: Vancouver Venues

I would go with an outdoor ceremony but if that's too cold for you then I get it. If you don't mind though you could try checking with some local parks and gardens near you Smiley smile I know the flowers will be out of season but the colour on the trees will look amazing!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics