Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Grace
Newbie July 2018 Ontario

Ceremony music

Grace, on June 26, 2018 at 13:56 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 11
What did everyone use for their entrance music for their bridal party, and what did you use for the entrance of the bride? I am so lost!!

11 Comments

Latest activity by Hayley, on July 9, 2018 at 13:32
  • H
    Curious October 2020 Ontario
    Hayley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am going to use Zeldas Lullaby for the Bridal entrance. I havent decided on the bridesmaids yet but it will possibly also be another song from Zelda or some other movie or game my FH and I love
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had chosen a song that was Indian for the entrance.
  • Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Do you have any sort of theme or feel you want for your wedding and/or ceremony? We’re sticking to mostly country since ours is on the farm. My song is I Do by Jesse James Decker and my girls are walking out to Cowboy Take me Away by the Dixie Chicks.
  • Lindsay
    Curious August 2018 Nova Scotia
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think we will all be walking out to christina Perri's song Penguin may have to pick a second song once we time it out .
  • Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I love this idea! I am obsessed with all things Disney, we even named our dogs after Disney characters.
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are doing a thousand years but we are doing the instrumental for the wedding party and then when I enter it will switch to the version with lyrics 😊
  • Marie-Claire
    Devoted August 2018 Quebec
    Marie-Claire ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're using instrumental music from the LOTR soundtrack. We don't have a big wedding party, so it might just be the one song (sorry, can't remember the title).

• Julie
    Curious June 2019 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I will be using "thousand years" for my entrance. Still notbquite decided what song to play for the rest of my bridal party.
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have not thought enough in depth to this yet... I think we will just find a couple instrumental versions of songs we like... The DJ is going to be there for the ceremony (it leads straight to the reception), so I'm hoping they can do a nice fade/transition as needed for the songs.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had only 2 bridesmaids so I only picked one song. We all walked down the aisle to Harry in Winter from one of the Harry Potter soundtracks.

• Sara
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're using a Disney song - instrumental only - for my entrance (bride). Haven't decided on the bridal party yet, or the exit... it's stressing me out LOL

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics